Concerning the second coming of Christ

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
I have noticed that some members when they have no answers they go back and forth and beat around the bush but they will not answer the thread.Not that they have to, but they will ask what Islam says about the issue although they nave been reminded that the thread is asking clearly the view of Christianity not Islam.They would change the subject some to babies some to other issues but they will not answer the thread, others will even slander Islam and the quran but they will not give the answer required. There are answers in the Bible but because they don't know their own religion, their own scriptures they will not find it just like the truth about other issues if they looked deeply in their scriptures they would find it but they rather insult the book and religion of others than to find the truth of the matter.
peace:D

Upvote 0

peaceful soul

Senior Veteran
Sep 4, 2003
✟7,592.00
Faith
Non-Denom
caller_to_truth said:
I have noticed that some members when they have no answers they go back and forth and beat around the bush but they will not answer the thread.Not that they have to, but they will ask what Islam says about the issue although they nave been reminded that the thread is asking clearly the view of Christianity not Islam.They would change the subject some to babies some to other issues but they will not answer the thread, others will even slander Islam and the quran but they will not give the answer required. There are answers in the Bible but because they don't know their own religion, their own scriptures they will not find it just like the truth about other issues if they looked deeply in their scriptures they would find it but they rather insult the book and religion of others than to find the truth of the matter.

Turn off the caps. It looks a lot better now that I edited your post. Take a look at it. The same words appear and are quite a bit more respectful to all. Your point is not more effective by doing this. In fact, it actually makes your point less effective. This is partly because caps are considered shouting and no one is going to listen to a shouter.

Upvote 0

beloved

Mar 27, 2004
✟252.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Quote:

Originally Posted by: caller_to_truth

peace

Turn off the caps. It looks a lot better now that I edited your post. Take a look at it. The same words appear and are quite a bit more respectful to all. Your point is not more effective by doing this. In fact, it actually makes your point less effective. This is partly because caps are considered shouting and no one is going to listen to a shouter.
[Report Bad Post]

This child is a troll. Her own accusations against the Christians can be made against her. All her questions have been answered, but she is blind to the truth by her own hostility towards Christ and His Church. In fact, no one owes her any explanation, as she has shown herself to be not open to clarity, rather, she only wishes for argument without any resolve. Do you read me, TROLL?

Upvote 0

beloved

Mar 27, 2004
✟252.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Quote:

peace

Quote: peaceful soul

[Report Bad Post]

This child is a troll. Her own accusations against the Christians can be made against her. All her questions have been answered, but she is blind to the truth by her own hostility towards Christ and His Church. In fact, no one owes her any explanation, as she has shown herself to be not open to clarity, rather, she only wishes for argument without any resolve.
Do you read me, TROLL? :wave:

Upvote 0

Amalcas

Sep 26, 2004
✟449.00
Faith
Other Religion
*succumbs to mod instinct*
Whoa, does anyone remember how to deal with a troll?
Ignore them. Accusing them eggs them on.
I don't think caller_to_truth is a troll, just evangelical in the same way some christians are. I don't agree with it, but they have their right to do what they think is best for the world. Even if they don't, they still do anyway.
Now, we can't all get along, but then at least remember, "If you don't have something good to say, don't say anything at all."

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
peaceful soul said:
What caps for god's sake i am not using any caps just highlighted and coloured red is that insulting too?
Peace:D

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
beloved said:
Quote:

peace

Quote: peaceful soul

[Report Bad Post]

This child is a troll. Her own accusations against the Christians can be made against her. All her questions have been answered, but she is blind to the truth by her own hostility towards Christ and His Church. In fact, no one owes her any explanation, as she has shown herself to be not open to clarity, rather, she only wishes for argument without any resolve.
Do you read me, TROLL? :wave:
If you are talking about me then i am sorry i am a he not a she and can you pls for god's sake show me here in this thread where the Answer lies.No one has posted the answer.this is why I am insisting.I am not christian but I am sure i can show some of you some verses in your bible saying about your lords second coming I Just wanted to prove my point which has been proved 9 out of 10 of you like to argue but have no proper knowledge of your own books and the second point it proved that you never admit that either ther is no answer or you cannot answer.You would just prefer to go back and forthe and beat around the bush but never come to the point.Just like the Misssionaries the Bbile bashers who come knocking on our doors thinking they come to convert us but once they find we have a bit of knowledge of their scriptures they they run with their tails between their legs.
Oh by the way you must be a big troll yourself otherwise you would have provoded the verses i was asking for.YOu are like the church leaders don't ask questions, don't blaspheme just practice blindly.

Upvote 0

Daegor

Sep 1, 2004
London
✟573.00
Faith
Pagan
peaceful soul said:
It wasn't caps it was just an extra large font look:

A - Capital a

a - Lowercase a

a - Still a lower case a but a big one

Upvote 0

markie

Sep 5, 2004
kansas
✟1,157.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Chapter 4, Verse 57. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- If Allah didn't hide the birth of Jessuus why would he make the JJews think they killed him?

158. Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-
159. And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them;-
In other words you don't have to believe in Jesus before you die, but if you don't he will be a witness against you I woud think that would be a pretty powerful witness. Sound familiar, you knoow the bible better than we do so I'm not going to tell you where it is but it's something about being the way.

Upvote 0

markie

Sep 5, 2004
kansas
✟1,157.00
Faith
Non-Denom
beloved said:
Quote:

peace

[Report Bad Post]

This child is a troll. Her own accusations against the Christians can be made against her. All her questions have been answered, but she is blind to the truth by her own hostility towards Christ and His Church. In fact, no one owes her any explanation, as she has shown herself to be not open to clarity, rather, she only wishes for argument without any resolve. Do you read me, TROLL?
We keep telling you who that prophet was but you don't believe us. It was Jesus Christ, no he wasn't exactly like God he had to be like Moses too. The closest comparison that I can think of while here on earth would be Adam before the fall Adam was the image of God Jesus is the image of God. Adam was a man Jesus was a man while on earth. Adam was perfect Jesus is perfect. Adam had freedom of will Jesus had freedom of will etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peaceful soul

Senior Veteran
Sep 4, 2003
✟7,592.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Daegor said:
It wasn't caps it was just an extra large font look:

A - Capital a

a - Lowercase a

a - Still a lower case a but a big one

Your right. I did not mean caps. Nevertheless, it is the large type that is the problem. It is the similar to having caps on, but actually worse. I think that you see the point. This is not an isolated case with caller_to_truth.

Upvote 0

Muslim

Oct 14, 2004
✟1,547.00
Faith
Muslim
markie said:
We keep telling you who that prophet was but you don't believe us. It was Jesus Christ, no he wasn't exactly like God he had to be like Moses too. The closest comparison that I can think of while here on earth would be Adam before the fall Adam was the image of God Jesus is the image of God. Adam was a man Jesus was a man while on earth. Adam was perfect Jesus is perfect. Adam had freedom of will Jesus had freedom of will etc.
Actually the prophet Muhammad and prophet Moses were the most alike of any two prophets. Study both their lives and you'll see why. And also, the prophet Muhammad matches many other characteristics foretold about that prophet in the bible.

Upvote 0

Petr

Gnostic Christian
Sep 22, 2003
Brno
✟8,702.00
Faith
caller_to_truth said:
Christ never called himself a chrtistian, that word is not in the bible and was used first in Antioch way after Jesus death so when he returns will he call himself a christian some thing he never claimed but was attributed to him by man
Josephus wrote, "and the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day" Antiq XVIII, III

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
Petr said:
Josephus wrote, "and the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day" Antiq XVIII, III
I am not talking of what Josephus said i am talking Jesus himself will he call himself something he was not, something that he did not invent.will he still come to fulfill the law of moses or that of Paul.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

markie

Sep 5, 2004
kansas
✟1,157.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Muslim said:
God is all knowing, in Islam we hold the belief that God knew everything that would ever happen 50,000 years before the universe was created. God knew when he created Adam that Satan would tempt him and that human beings would be brought down to Earth. God has sent down his messengers and prophets to guide us to the straight path and whoever ignores them and does whatever he wants, God will punish them, and whoever does good deeds and worships God, God will admit them to paradise on the Day of Judgement.

Also, yes if a baby dies in Islam they go to heaven. Our prophet told us that himself and also there are verses in the Quran relating to this.
You said humans were broughtt down to earth, we're we supposed to be in heaven when we were created?

Upvote 0

markie

Sep 5, 2004
kansas
✟1,157.00
Faith
Non-Denom
RVincent said:
Don't confuse what some Christians do with what Paul wrote in context. And no, a lot of Christians know Christ wasn't born on Dec. 25. (I'm speaking to caller, not Amalcas.)
Jesus was most likely born in late September or early October. Somebody said it was on September 22 but I don't think anybody knows for sure. It was celebrated on December 25 in an attempt to convert the pagans. it could not have been on December 25 because the shepherds were in the field unless it doesn't snow in December over there I don't think it was on December 25. Since a lot of Christian's know He was not born on Decameter 25 why do we still celebrate it on that day? Paul said don''t respect a holy day, but I think that verse is taken out of context. The birth of the savior of the world should be important enough to at least try to celebrate His birth day on His birthday.

Upvote 0

Muslim

Oct 14, 2004
✟1,547.00
Faith
Muslim
markie said:
You said humans were broughtt down to earth, we're we supposed to be in heaven when we were created?
Yes, we believe that the prophet Adam, peace be upon him, and his wife Eve were both in heaven before they ate the forbidden fruit. We took a covenant from God that we would not worship anyone but him while we were still in the loins of Adam.

Holy Quran
Chapter 2, verses 35.
We said: "O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden; and eat of the bountiful things therein as (where and when) ye will; but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression."

36. Then did Satan make them slip from the (garden), and get them out of the state (of felicity) in which they had been. We said: "Get ye down, all (ye people), with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood - for a time."

37. Then learnt Adam from his Lord words of inspiration, and his Lord Turned towards him; for He is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

38. We said: "Get ye down all from here; and if, as is sure, there comes to you Guidance from me, whosoever follows My guidance, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Haddith Book, Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 93, Number 606: Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Adam and Moses debated with each other and Moses said, 'You are Adam who turned out your offspring from Paradise.' Adam said, "You are Moses whom Allah chose for His Message and for His direct talk, yet you blame me for a matter which had been ordained for me even before my creation?' Thus Adam overcame Moses."

Haddith Book Sahih Muslim Book 039, Number 6733: Anas b. Malik reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Allah, the Exalted and High, would say to one who shall have to undergo the least torture (on the Day of Resurrection): Would you like to go as ransom if you had all worldly riches; he would say: Yes. Allah would say to him: When you were in the loins of Adam, I demadded from you something easier than this that you should not associate anything with Me. (The narrator says): I think He also said: I would not cause you to enter Hell-Fire but you defied and attributed Divinity (to others besides Me).

Upvote 0

beloved

Mar 27, 2004
✟252.00
Faith
Non-Denom
caller_to_truth said:
Christ never called himself a chrtistian, that word is not in the bible and was used first in Antioch way after Jesus death so when he returns will he call himself a christian some thing he never claimed but was attributed to him by man

:D Who said Jesus called Himself Christian? Whoever gave you that ridiculous notion? He is The Christ. A Christian is one who follows Christ.

If you would only apply yourself as diligently in HONEST research of Christianity as you do in your cut-N-paste islamic propagandist efforts, you might come to a better understanding of these things.

No Christ, no peace. Know Christ, know peace. :wave:

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
beloved said:
:D Who said Jesus called Himself Christian? Whoever gave you that ridiculous notion? He is The Christ. A Christian is one who follows Christ.

If you would only apply yourself as diligently in HONEST research of Christianity as you do in your cut-N-paste islamic propagandist efforts, you might come to a better understanding of these things.

No Christ, no peace. Know Christ, know peace. :wave:
So one who follows Moses was a Mosean, and he who follows mohamed is mohamedan is that what you are saying.

Upvote 0