Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I didn't say it's the same. I only said it is similar.

It is similar in a context that the communists doesn't actually divide the wealth equally to everyone and classes within communist societies still exists

Does that mean, you believe a capitalist, does not divide their wealth equally to everyone who has an vetted interest in their wealth, like children, like share holders, and such?

Are you familiar with the "Seed AI"?

Familiar with that particular name? no
Familiar with men making a career in creepy science? yes

It is basically an AI program designed to evolve, expand, basically re-program itself to improve and expand its capabilities..

Seems, being dubbed as supreme to the human mind? Would you say that is accurate?

An evolved AI program from the Seed AI is technically not programmed by a human anymore and it has the potential to break any limitations we program to it. But without the brain chemistry that we have that can induce emotions, sensations of pleasure or pain, it will think quite differently than we do and will have greatly different priorities.

This seems more than a passing interest of yours. So, more personally, do you favor this technology?

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The difference is capitalism is: "man exploiting other men to make money" while communism is "man exploiting other men to make money"...oh yeah, it's so different I can't understand why I didn't see it in the first place. :D

capitalism is: "man exploiting other men to make money"

Of course a capitalist USES other men to make money.
And the "other men" USES the capitalist, (who financed and took all the risks to provide employment for others) of their choice, to make money!

A communist politico takes the other mens money.
A communist politico decides for them what job they will do, and what money or goods they will receive.

Seems you see not a difference.
Seems you favor neither.
So would that mean, you never were included in a being subject to a communist political government ?
or
chose to work for a capitalist ?

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There was a reason that when Russia had their revolution and set up the USSR, they did NOT call it a "Marxist state;" but rather a "Marxist Leninist state."

The world has never seen a state based on purely Marxist communism. I do not think such a thing could ever exist.

Proponents of every system of government or economics will explain away real world problems by claiming that all existing examples were not truly authentic implementations of the system. You see this all the time with communism, of course, but also with democracy (voters are not sufficiently informed!), capitalism (the markets are never free enough!), monarchy (the king was insufficiently just!), anarchy (capitalists/authoritarians unfairly exploited the lack of a system!) and so on.

Personally such statements have seemed worse than useless to me. Politics is the art of the possible, economics is the description of what people actually do. If it works only in theory then it's meaningless.

You could argue that a government ruled by benevolent pony princesses would be a utopia, and that we only fail to get there due to a lack of pony princesses. But no one makes such arguments because they are completely irrelevant to any real life state of affairs.

(Just imagine though someone saying that a commune that tried to take its orders from a horse failed, but that disprove that the system was a bad idea, since the commune was not a sufficiently authentic implementation of pony princessism.)

Reactions: SBC
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟301,845.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Does that mean, you believe a capitalist, does not divide their wealth equally to everyone who has an vetted interest in their wealth, like children, like share holders, and such?

I'm speaking based on national or global context not per individual or corporate context.

In the national or global context of free enterprise, the system favors the strong and exploits the weak for profit.

Economy experts recognize the problem and propose solutions like "Universal Basic Income" (UBI) which you can look up. Not just to solve the large income gap between the rich and poor but also to address problems of people unemployed due to automation.

This seems more than a passing interest of yours. So, more personally, do you favor this technology?

Google "Deep Think" is attempting to produce such technology and has already achieved important milestones in "auto-programming". Think about a computer program that could write another computer program.

I am also conducting an independent research on Seed AI.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm speaking based on national or global context not per individual or corporate context.

In the national or global context of free enterprise, the system favors the strong and exploits the weak for profit.

But of course the strong supersedes the weak.
The strong is the one willing to take RISKS, attempt, try, fail, try again, persevere.
The weak is the one willing to WAIT for someone else to take the RISK, try, fail, try again, persevere; and then decide IF THEY want to take what an other offers; like work/ employment; or theft.

Economy experts recognize the problem and propose solutions like "Universal Basic Income" (UBI) which you can look up. Not just to solve the large income gap between the rich and poor but also to address problems of people unemployed due to automation.

Yes of course, men always try to supersede what God has decided.

2 Thes 3
[10] For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

Google "Deep Think" is attempting to produce such technology and has already achieved important milestones in "auto-programming". Think about a computer program that could write another computer program.

Think about a God, that 'thinks' for you. Sort of makes the individual irrelevant, wouldn't you conclude?

I am also conducting an independent research on Seed AI.

I get that is your interest, and do not begrudge you for pursuing what interests you. For me, I focus my interest on Gods Seed.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0