✟8,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello all,

in the past year, me and my parents have volunteered with filling the small, plastic Communion cups. These things can get pretty annoying and tedious to fill with grape juice. That's why in my engineering class, my group has decided to design and build a better Communion dispenser. We would appreciate it greatly if you filled out our survey. (I did post this earlier, but I'm re-posting because I feel this is a better place to put it.)

Thanks,
Clayton

Communion Preparation Survey

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My wife did that at our previous congregation. There was a small plastic dispenser - held about 16 oz of juice and had a plunger that would release a small amount into the cups.

Communion Cup Filler, Button Top Release

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Our biggest problem was at the nursing home where residents shake so badly that while I went through the scriptures they were spilling theirs as they held onto the small cups, So that needs addressed if you can invent that?

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Is it necessary to *go through the scriptures* after the cups have been given to the communicants rather than before?
I just have a routine that is orderly, We read before partaking of the bread and then again before the cup. I do not know that it 100% has to be done this way, But I like to keep it as close as possible

Upvote 0