United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I live in the Springs.
i'm in the springs as well. I lived in CO from 1987-1995 before this, in Castle Rock (for 6), Denver (1-1/2) and Littleton (6 months). :)

Just got to the Springs towards the end of last month. We've been waiting to get back here and retire here. Love it here!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RJAZ

under GOD'S wings
Mar 22, 2007
USA-CALIFORNIA
✟8,601.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Durango here. Love this town. Big college town with lots of younger crowd.Very Cool. I lived in Mesa County and Ft Collins area awhile ago but have been all over the past 4 years. I came down here for Thanksgiving and have decided to move back to this cold but enchanting state. Don't hate me :) I'm from Arizona.

Reactions: Menuet
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

alexnbethmom

Lutheran Chick
Aug 4, 2010
New Jersey
✟16,980.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
nobody's posted in here for a while, but thought i would post anyway....

i'm a colorado transplant, this week will be 3 years since i moved here, and i absolutely ADORE it....i wouldn't want to live anywhere else....i'm in the montrose/delta/olathe area....absolutely beautiful!!

Upvote 0

Sapphire Dragon

Truly Loved... as are you.
Sep 28, 2008
On a planet that needs healing.
Visit site
✟10,728.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Green
I don't live in Colorado, but I love the state. I have family there, too, in Aurora. I've yet to climb the mountains there, but I plan on doing so one day. :)

How's everyone?

Upvote 0