Texas
✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Heyyy we have a lot of Colorado people posting on CF right now.

I have since moved away from Colorado but I'll be back for the holidays...

We should have some sort of Colorado CFers gathering, in the last half of December or first half of January. Just, like, meet for dinner or go to a Christmas concert or something. Of course, it could happen anytime but if we do it between semesters I could show up too.

Just a thought. What do you think? Would any of you Colorado people come to it? What cities would work for you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

graciesings

It is so ordered.
Mar 11, 2013
Texas
✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Dark Walker lives in Co Springs as well, i believe.
Yes, he does! I invited him to this thread but he isn't here yet. ^_^ I think he might be sleeping.

I think Colorado Springs would be the ideal place for a Colorado meet-up. You and Dark Walker are there already. The Springs is almost two hours from where my family lives... do-able. Kaonashi would be going about the same distance or a little less, and Colorado Gurrrl mentions CO Springs in her location. But there's plenty of time to decide when and how to meet, and y'all feel free to give your suggestions!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Waddler

Live a story worth telling well.
Jul 19, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
✟27,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I live out in Black Forest for now, but will be moving into Colorado Springs at the beginning of the year. As far as a get together, I may or may not be up for that. I'll have to talk it over with my social anxiety and get back to y'all.

Upvote 0