southeast
✟9,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello I am currently a senior in high school and have just finished applying to colleges. My reach school that happens to be my dream school is the University of Georgia. I have grown up with UGA being a huge part of my life and unfortunately it has gotten extremely hard to get into. I have worked hard over the last 4 years and worked very hard on my application, but I still worry it’s not enough. If i don’t get in I plan to attend a college close to home and then eventually transfer into UGA. I have been so anxious lately about this decision that it’s taking over my thoughts. I am worried because if I don’t get into UGA and attend the school close to home I will be attending it with toxic people from my past and that makes me very nervous (I know college is a big place, but I was hoping to get away from these people next year). I have been praying to God for UGA and for him to ease my anxiety.

To whomever is reading this..I ask for prayers for admission in to UGA and for God to help ease my anxiety. I would also appreciate any ideas of what to read in the Bible to help me through this.
Thank you all!

Humble me Lord

Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello Ansley, welcome to CF! It's great to hear about your hard work and eagerness for college. I pray that you keep your faith in the college atmosphere of today.

Dear Lord, I lift up Ansley, guide her footsteps and comfort her in her time of need, let her be accepted to UGA, keep her safe and healthy, your will be done, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

I like to read the Psalms when I am struggling with anything, and usually find one that is similar to my prayers, God bless you

Reactions: ansley123
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I believe this was posted once before. I pray that You are reminded (like Your omniscience really needs that, not) of the need, and the prayers that have been prayed already. May ansley see what You would have her see in the meantime, and respond in the appropriate and pleasing way. Amen.

Reactions: ansley123
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank you all so so much for your support and prayers. Unfortunately yesterday I was denied from UGA. It’s been really hard and confusing to hear this news, but hopefully I will be there in a year.
Keep the faith and hang in there. There was a reason why this didn't work out at this time.
You will get there! Bless you

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums