✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't believe in coincidence.

Jeremiah 29:11. For I know the plans I have for you , "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

A human thinking that some occurrence was a coincidence, could be the Lord affirming a thought you had, a recognition that you are on the right path.
Just my two cents

Upvote 0

Greg J.

Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is such thing as coincidences from a human perspective. It's like addressing the question of, is there such a thing as randomness (like in rolling dice)? For us, yes, for God, no. One of God's tools of communication is for us to notice something was an extremely unlikely coincidence, but only if the Spirit testifies that it was Him. Satan can also cause these kinds of things, and the natural working of the world can also cause it.

Upvote 0
Oct 27, 2014
✟10,177.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't believe in coincidence.

Jeremiah 29:11. For I know the plans I have for you , "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

A human thinking that some occurrence was a coincidence, could be the Lord affirming a thought you had, a recognition that you are on the right path.
Just my two cents

Thank you :)

Upvote 0