✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Delighting in God.

Seeking God's face in the morning fills one with HIS delight. He DELIGHTS in those who love Him and seek His face early.

How precious that is.

What could possibly be more crucial than seeking to DELIGHT His heart and to bless Him as the new day dawns?

iu

• Winner
Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Evenings.

Coffee, God, and me.

Coffee_1495095626-s.jpg

Contemplating the GOOD things that God has done throughout the day today, and how He grants us the rest and the peace that only HE can give, as the evening approaches.

I will praise Him, always and be thankful, for He DOES do this:

"It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep." ~Ps 127:2

iu

Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Wunnerful Wednesday.

c82b0c33336a82c6dbfb871246dcbb12--good-morning-coffee-cup-of-coffee.jpg

It IS really a wunnerful Wednesday, when God imparts His precious wisdom, discernment, and changes my perspective to HIS perspective, and He has searched my heart, and then determined to bless me with a song like this, so that my priorities are, once again, as HIS are.

I'm soooooo thankful for it.

Where would i be if He didn't?

i'd be lost in the sauce of meaningless-ness.

And what an absolute horror of a place to be.

Soooo what a wunnerful Wednesday this is. And thanking our wunnerful God for His stopping me in my tracks with this song:

Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
God's Kindness.

i was reading a devotional this morning, and a character in a movie was mentioned who just messed up big time, even after a very wise and kind Christian Bishop showed him grace and compassion. The kindly and wise Bishop refused to turn Jean Valjean over to the authorities for stealing from him, and instead, gave Valjean even more, saying that Valjean had "forgotten" these other things when he left. This wise Bishop KNEW that Valjean would be a "goner" if he was taken back to prison.

What is priceless here, is that when Valjean later asked incredulously why the Bishop did not turn him in, the Bishop told him that now Valjean must show the same mercy and kindness to someone else.

We don't deserve God's kindness. Yet, His gracious kindness is and has been there in our lives, hasn't it?

May we in turn, be kind to others.

iu

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
"Plotting Goodness".

i've never seen this expression before....what comes to mind, is "random acts of kindness" and doing so anonymously.

Hahaaa

LOVE it!!!

A blessed, plotting goodness Friday to y'all!!!

iu

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Forgiveness.

AKA: When the path gets even "narrower"....

Ok, this is not something i could EVER EVER do, without the grace and the strength that only God can give.

May He grants us grace and wisdom in these very difficult and painful chapters of our lives, and especially when the path becomes ever more narrower and difficult to understand, and find our way.

373560311-283071-o.jpg

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Matthew-59
Upvote 0