Not open for further replies.

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
The question is: was trump ever involved with any underage girls. I have not head any girl come forward to claim that he was. He has had women accuse him of doing something inappropriate. He is even recorded as saying: "when you are a star they let you do anything". Later on he said this was locker room talk. But no underage girl has come forward to accuse him of anything. There are girls talking about Epstein now though because they want to sue his estate.

To expound upon what RocksinMyHead posted, regarding Trump boasting of seeing underage girls at his beauty pageants.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in a 2005 recording released by CNN.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

The girls thought it was creepy.

Donald Trump barged in on Miss Teen USA contestants while they were changing clothes, and engaged in “creepy” dressing room banter with the girls — some as young as 15, according to a report.

At least four women told Buzzfeed that the mogul — who owned the Miss Universe, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA pageants from 1996 until last year — nonchalantly strolled into their dressing room during the 1997 pageant.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my God, there’s a man in here!’” former Miss Vermont Teen USA Mariah Billado told the site about the alleged 1997 incident.

The Donald, she recalled, responded, saying something like: “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

https://nypost.com/2016/10/12/former-teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-barged-into-their-dressing-room/

You'll notice that the actual audio is linked.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
They do not get much privacy. I worked as an electrician for the ballet company and often a dancer has to do a quick costume change. They may try to set up a sheet or some sort of a make shift dressing room but for the most part they were expected to do that in public. I got called out once because I was allegedly looking in that general direction when they were changing. I was not looking at anything. I was there to move a grand piano on and then off stage and I was just waiting for my cue. I was informed that they were naked during their costume change but I did not see any naked dancers anywhere. There was not even any lights on back stage. It was all in the dark. Teen girls are going to be even more sensitive about having to do their costume changes in less then private conditions. They dance off stage and have to do a quick change to dance back on and they really do not have time to find a dressing room somewhere.
This is the equivalent of the "she was asking for it" defense. A general lack of privacy does not mean that you're free to see someone naked whenever you want. While they may be comfortable with being seen in certain situations (i.e. a dark backstage where nothing is really visible), they may not be comfortable in other situations (like a well-lit dressing room). Furthermore, you were there doing a job. Tell me, what job was Trump doing that would require him to enter the dressing room? The owner of a beauty pageant has no need to observe the contestants dressing.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.