Not open for further replies.

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump and Clinton were good buddies ,before Hillary loss to Trump. If they weren't friends over politics. I've always believe it was because of woman. I see Trump and Clinton as perverted men. And they are. It really has nothing to do with politics. Neither will ever have my respect.
At least we agree on something...

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟317,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
However, it seems a bit odd for someone who “really didn’t know” Bill Clinton to spend the money to have a portrait of the man done and then to hang it in his home.
You assume that he commissioned it rather than seeing it in a gallery and purchasing it because he thought it was funny.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟606,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
You assume that he commissioned it rather than seeing it in a gallery and purchasing it because he thought it was funny.
And which gallery would that be?....maybe one that nobody knows about or frequents so that such a portrait would not be mentioned or talked about in the media?....that gallery?...maybe you can find it for us......

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟606,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
It seems to me that there are some people who seem disturbed by the thought that BC was a much closer friend to Epstein than his 'entourage' would want people to believe. Personally, I prefer that the truth come out and since it won't come from Epstein then any of his co-conspirators will have to do.......

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟317,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And which gallery would that be?....maybe one that nobody knows about or frequents so that such a portrait would not be mentioned or talked about in the media?....that gallery?...maybe you can find it for us......
This bizarre painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress was found hanging in Jeffrey Epstein's mansion

30 seconds of google (I was curious too). She exhibited it at her degree show in 2012, which is when it apparently showed up in Epstein's house. There are literally thousands of galleries in New York and political satire is nothing new to the art world. If the media reported on every satirical representation of current and former presidents displayed in the country, there wouldn't be time for much else.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,141,465.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
How many people here have a portrait of someone they don't know well dressed in out of character clothing hanging in their house?......a show of hands please?...and why only BC?
Does a life size bust of Edward viii count?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
How many people here have a portrait of someone they don't know well dressed in out of character clothing hanging in their house?......a show of hands please?...and why only BC?
Is artwork really that foreign to some of you? I'm no fan of Trump but if I had the money and space to hang it up, I'd totally get this painting of Trump as the "Wicked Witch of the West Wing" done by none other than Jim Carrey.

trump-oz.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,389,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

How many people here provide their friends young women as sex partners?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Either it's fake, or Clinton is a funny guy. I would be more concerned. If he was pictured doing sex acts on children.
Can an oil painting be a fake picture?

Do you think that Clinton actually posed for this? Actually I believe a lot of people have portraits of Reagan as some sort of mythical hero or saint. We don't know how many people this artist portrayed.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟606,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Is artwork really that foreign to some of you? I'm no fan of Trump but if I had the money and space to hang it up, I'd totally get this painting of Trump as the "Wicked Witch of the West Wing" done by none other than Jim Carrey.

trump-oz.jpg
I guess my definition of art goes to something of much higher quality than some......

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Last edited:
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,129.00
Faith
Atheist
Trump was so close he is known for throwing him out and banning him from Mar a Lago

Bill just flew on his plane repeatedly.

Bill absolutely flew on Epstein's plane repeatedly.

Trump is known for partying with Epstein. And having dinner at Epstein's house. And talking about how great a guy he is. And talking about how Epstein likes his girls on the younger side.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bill absolutely flew on Epstein's plane repeatedly.

Trump is known for partying with Epstein. And having dinner at Epstein's house. And talking about how great a guy he is. And talking about how Epstein likes his girls on the younger side.

And then throwing him out of Mar a Lago, banning him for life and breaking off any contact. Is it possible that he found out something about Epstein that was repulsive?

Hmmmm......

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.