Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
WASHINGTON — Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to testify against alleged Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami via gunshot wound to the head.

The death was ruled a suicide. Eberwein was 50 and reportedly told acquaintances he feared for his life for his fierce criticism of the Clinton Foundation.

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors....

“The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.

According to the Haiti Libre newspaper, Eberwein was said to be in “good spirits,” with plans for the future. His close friends and business partners are shocked by the idea he may have committed suicide.

source

He should have known better. Agreeing to testify against the Clintons is considered suicide.

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This source is one of those that frequently pushes out fake news. Please find a better source.
I think you are probably getting WND "World Net Daily" (real news website) confused with "World News Daily Report" (a fake news website). Perhaps WNDR was created by someone to make WND look bad and to confuse people about the two.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I think you are probably getting WND "World Net Daily" (real news website) confused with "World News Daily Report" (a fake news website). Perhaps WNDR was created by someone to make WND look bad and to confuse people about the two.
I doubt there's any confusion. World Net Daily is a far-right site that is known for being driven by conspiracy theories.

Reactions: LinguaIgnota
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Being conservative doesn't make it fake news.
I'm not sure if the story is true or not, I was just burned by them several times in the past by sharing things that weren't true at all, so I removed them. I was just asking for a better source :)

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure if the story is true or not, I was just burned by them several times in the past by sharing things that weren't true at all, so I removed them. I was just asking for a better source :)
Are you sure it was "World Net Daily" and not "World News Daily Report"?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: Desk trauma
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,910.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Do you have doubts about the Russia collusion conspiracy theory?
Which one? Do I believe Trump was Russia's preferred candidate, probably, do I think Trump was the Manchurian candidate probably not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WASHINGTON — Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to testify against alleged Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami via gunshot wound to the head.

The death was ruled a suicide. Eberwein was 50 and reportedly told acquaintances he feared for his life for his fierce criticism of the Clinton Foundation.

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors....

“The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.

According to the Haiti Libre newspaper, Eberwein was said to be in “good spirits,” with plans for the future. His close friends and business partners are shocked by the idea he may have committed suicide.

source

He should have known better. Agreeing to testify against the Clintons is considered suicide.
I know Snopes isn't always the best so it's wise to research further but in this case they do give some added info. as to where to look further and how first reports developed into added info.
They admit that they haven't been able to verify any story either way.
FACT CHECK: Did a Former Haitian Official Commit Suicide Before Clinton Testimony?

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This source is one of those that frequently pushes out fake news. Please find a better source.
If you think the mainstream media is going to cover it you've mistaken them for journalists.
Another Clinton Associate Found DEAD, Bill & Hillary's Body Count Increases! - The Political Insider
Witness exposing Clinton Foundation found dead
Witness in Clinton Foundation corruption trial found dead in Miami - bdnews24.com
Clinton Foundation Witness Found Dead - Liberty Headlines

Sources all over the world, the liberal American media says nothing because they are WORTHLESS.

Upvote 0