✟18,923.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I challenged you or anyone else to answer this question:

and all you could offer in defense of the failure of the ACLU to defend its MYTH was what??? Your only defense of MYTH was to claim you already defended it? I don't think so!

Sorry, but just your say-so doesn't make it so!

Now try again. Tell us why the ACLU LOST if the MYTH were actually true?

You continue to simply argue about exactly where the line is drawn regarding separation of church and state. Your own posts have demonstrated that separation of church and state, the meaning of the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause, is not a myth.

Your silliness is tiresome.

"Strongly guarded as is the separation between religion and & Gov't in the Constitution of the United States the danger of encroachment by Ecclesiastical Bodies, may be illustrated by precedents already furnished in their short history (James Madison, Chairman of the committee that wrote the 1ST Amendment, from Detached Memoranda, circa 1820). :"

Upvote 0

crazyfingers

May 17, 2002
Massachusetts
Visit site
✟18,923.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
and all you could offer in defense of the failure of the ACLU to defend its MYTH was what??? Your only defense of MYTH was to claim you already defended it? I don't think so!

You would do well to accept that separation of church and state is not only real but also a good thing.

Separation of Church and State protects the equal freedom of religion for all. And equal freedom of religion for all is a necessity by the Golden Rule.

I suggest some reflection on that... if you consider yourself to be a person of goodwill.

Upvote 0

DhaliClone

Oct 28, 2004
✟17,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Your only defense of MYTH was to claim you already defended it? I don't think so!

Uh, because I DID already show that you were wrong in this very thread, and even linked to THREE instances of it in that very post you quoted. And I also showed how you were being deceptive by attributing quotes to a different court case, and by claiming the judges in that court case don't believe in the Separation of Church and State when they undoubtedly do.

You're not even trying anymore! :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.