• Start date

Locutus

May 28, 2014
✟22,874.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
There are several benefits to being uncircumcised that you lose. Please note I will get a bit explicit with my post so if you do not want to read sexual language please stop reading.

Back in my college days my third girlfriend agreed to give me a handjob for the first time. She reached for a large amount of lotion and applied it liberally before doing her thing. Afterwards I asked her what that was about and why- thats when she revealed that her previous boyfriends needed the lotion because doing it without lotion causes too much friction and can really hurt.

Uncircumcised, when masturbating or getting manual sex, you actively use the foreskin- you rub the foreskin around the shaft of the main penis to stimulate it, and there is no lubricant or lotion required as it stays moisturized and ... well comfortable. For circumcised men, with the foreskin gone one must use something else, be it tissues, toys, or skin to stimulate the penis, and due to lack of natural motorization and the hardening of the penile skin, you need to use other-side sources of lubericant on it.

I have since confirmed this information with many other men, both circumcised and uncircumcised, mostly out of curiosity.

Yes this isn't exactly something one can work around, however I would hardly consider something that affects all masturbation and manual contact with ones significant other on the same level as a skin piercing.

All true - not that I have a tool myself.

Though I am a tool, if that helps.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For circumcised men, with the foreskin gone .... due to lack of natural motorization and the hardening of the penile skin, you need to use other-side sources of lubricant on it.
From personal experience - not so.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
My sister in law is a registered nurse and had her newborn circumcised. Because of her medical training, she knows the health benefits of circumcision, for both the boy and his future female partner.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,454.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
My sister in law is a registered nurse and had her newborn circumcised. Because of her medical training, she knows the health benefits of circumcision, for both the boy and his future female partner.
I doubt the veracity of your claim and postulate that you do not have a sister in law.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm a registered nurse, and, as discussed, dispute this claim.

Look, it's OK you're circumcised. Really. You don't have to be all defensive about it. Criticising the practice isn't a criticism of you personally.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I doubt the veracity of your claim and postulate that you do not have a sister in law.
Ok...? Of all the responses I expected, that one wasn't one of them.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I'm a registered nurse, and, as discussed, dispute this claim.

I know. Your medical standards say one thing, ours say another.

Look, it's OK you're circumcised. Really. You don't have to be all defensive about it. Criticising the practice isn't a criticism of you personally.
I'm not defensive. What would I have to be defensive about? I just found out that tidbit the other day and thought it was interesting, so I shared it.

Upvote 0

yasic

Part time poster, Full time lurker
Sep 9, 2005
✟14,558.00
Faith
Atheist
A lot of the people who perform female gentile mutilation have medical training (or are even officially doctors or nurses), yet still perform the procedure on their relatives.

In fact, if I remember right, almost all FMG is requested by the mothers who know from first hand experience what it is like. This shows how the desire to follow religious tradition or family tradition often overpowers the desire to protect your own children.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tallguy88

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
A lot of the people who perform female gentile mutilation have medical training (or are even officially doctors or nurses), yet still perform the procedure on their relatives.

In fact, if I remember right, almost all FMG is requested by the mothers who know from first hand experience what it is like. This shows how the desire to follow religious tradition or family tradition often overpowers the desire to protect your own children.
She didn't perform the procedure herself. It was performed by a licensed pediatrician in the hospital where he was delivered.

FGM has no medical benefit recognized by any major medical association, male circumcision does. Also, the procedures themselves are not comparable; the penis is not removed.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
For those saying circumcision reduces sexual pleasure, recent research suggests otherwise:

Circumcision does not reduce penis sensitivity, research finds

New research has re-ignited the debate after scientists have suggested that circumcision in babies does not reduce penis sensitivity, despite previous claims to the contrary. The new research, reported in The Journal of Urology, studied 62 men between the ages of 18 and 37, of whom 30 were circumcised and 32 were non-circumcised.

Researchers tested penile sensitivity including tactile detection, warmth detection and pain threshold at multiple sites on their penises. They found no difference between the two groups.

The men’s sexual abilities were also tested over the course of four weeks. Their intercourse satisfaction, orgasmic function, sexual desire and overall satisfaction were measured andno difference was found between the two groups.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-sensitivity-research-finds-a6986316.html?amp

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

yasic

Part time poster, Full time lurker
Sep 9, 2005
✟14,558.00
Faith
Atheist
She didn't perform the procedure herself. It was performed by a licensed pediatrician in the hospital where he was delivered.

FGM has no medical benefit recognized by any major medical association, male circumcision does. Also, the procedures themselves are not comparable; the penis is not removed.
And yet nurses and doctors still perform the procedure, and recommend it being done to their family members. Just shows how religious ideals can overweigh common sense like 'Don't cut your child's privates'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Owen GB5

Apr 21, 2017
Dunedin
✟12,983.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

I am genuinely wanting to understand why these health benefits require circumcism of boys in U.S.A. but not those born in Europe?

Upvote 0

Owen GB5

Apr 21, 2017
Dunedin
✟12,983.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Upvote 0

MorkandMindy

Andrew Yang's Forward Party
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
For those saying circumcision reduces sexual pleasure, recent research suggests otherwise:

Circumcision does not reduce penis sensitivity, research finds

For some reason I've forgotten, a guy at work got a circumcision at about age 50 and the reduction in pleasure was substantial.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I notice that this study "excluded individuals with history of sexual dysfunction" which are the victims of circumcision that I would be concerned about.
Circumcision is not a sexual dysfunction unless it is performed incorrectly.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I am genuinely wanting to understand why these health benefits require circumcism of boys in U.S.A. but not those born in Europe?
Don't know. I only know our doctors say it has health benefits and no one I know who has been circumcised (statistically 3/4 of all men) complains about it.

Upvote 0