• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

CIA analysis finds no Iranian nuclear weapons drive

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Nightson, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Nightson

Nightson Take two snuggles and call me in the morning

+225
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061119/ts_afp/usirannuclearweaponsmilitary_061119034024

Why it's almost like they want to pursue nuclear power. Must be a trick, better nuke them.

"You know that whole thing where Congress declares war? Yeah we're making sure they can't actually decide that."

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Maynard Keenan

Maynard Keenan Well-Known Member

+741
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I do believe Iran wants a nuke... I'm pretty sure Ahmedinawhatshisname has stated or implied that he wants a bomb. But regardless, I think war with Iran would be disastrous.

If Cheney thinks they can do whatever they want without congress' approval, Congress has two aces in the hole. They can refuse to fund a war in Iran and if Bush/Cheney still push on they can impeach them. We can't have an executive with unchecked power over the military.

3. Exonoesis

Exonoesis Member

+6
    Christian
    Single
    AU-Labor
    Thanks for posting that.

Iran's president has actually stated that he does not want nukes.

4. soblessed53

soblessed53 Well-Known Member

+729
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    Come on,the CIA couldn't find a lit candle in the dark!

Either they want Iran to believe they think this or they really are this stupid!

After seeing "Triple Cross-Bin Laden's Spy In America", last night on National Geographic,about how first our military, then our intelligence services, had this terrorist Ali Muhammed on their payroll for 14 years, while he was working with Bin Laden and Al Qaeda planning terrorist attacks (including 9/11) against America,I lean towards them being this stupid! :doh: :doh:

5. marblehead

marblehead Veteran

+141
    Atheist
    There is no military option with Iran, Bush and Cheney are all talk just like Ahmadinejad.

6. blueapplepaste

blueapplepaste the purpose of life is a life of purpose

+751
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    What he said ^^. We can't even deal with Iraq, there's no way we could deal with Iran. A war with Iran would be distasterous and without merit. We would get crushed in the aftermath of it in occupying the country as well as internationally. It would be suicide for this country.

7. soblessed53

+729
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    That is exactly why Iran is keeping the heat on in Iraq and Afghanistan,so they can finish their nuke program!

8. CCGirl

CCGirl Resident Commie

+539
    Seeker
    Married
    CA-Others
    There is no evidence of a nuclear weapons program. The IAEA says so, all intelligence says so. That doesn't support Cheney's drive for war though.:doh:

9. soblessed53

+729
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Others

http://www.christianforums.com/t417...um-enriched-uranium-traces-found-in-iran.html
    IAEA: Unexplained Plutonium, Enriched Uranium Traces Found in Iran

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,229360,00.html
    IAEA finds plutonium at Iran waste facility
    U.N. agency also reports finding highly enriched uranium traces
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15712210/

:doh: :p

10. soblessed53

+729
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Others
  11. Nightson

Nightson Take two snuggles and call me in the morning

+225
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
  12. soblessed53

+729
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Others

Yeah,I noticed post #7 has been edited to now read Nuclear Weapons program,instead of just denying they had any nuclear program at all! ;)