Churches in Nashville

Jun 12, 2008
✟7,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey Everyone,

I moved to Nashville two years ago from the west coast and I love it here! I found good friends and good times right away. However, I love church and I spent about 18 months wandering from church to church, trying to find a home. I finally have! I am currently going to the best church I have ever attended! I am so thankful.

Anyway, I am not here to promote my church, just to start a discussion on churches here in Nashville. I have met a lot of Nashville transplants who church hop, but never really find home; which is strange to me in a city with more churches per capita than anywhere else in the US!! :preach:

BTW, let's try to keep this thread free of advertising for our churches. :pray:

Blessings to all!

AmandaT

May 3, 2005
Nashvegas, TN
✟7,858.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The only church I've been to multiple times that's actually in Nashville is The Anchor. I love that church. The atmosphere and worship is always great. And the pastors preach some awesome lessons.

I've also been to Grace Center out in Franklin many times. Very different atmosphere from The Anchor. The worship at Grace Center is usually great, but I feel a lot of the time that the lessons are lacking mostly because they don't always have one. They claim to always want to follow the guiding of the Spirit, so it's not ever really a set service. You could be at church for 30 minutes or 3 hours.

I've been to a few other churches, but they weren't really for me.

I was mostly going to Grace Center before summer break started. I think when I get back to town in the fall that I'll be going to The Anchor. I also kind of want to check out Midtown because I've heard good things about it.

Upvote 0