• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Churches and Creation

Discussion in 'Creationism' started by RC Tent, Feb 11, 2019 at 8:31 AM.

1. RC Tent

RC Tent New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Who here is in a denomination or official church that stands up for Genesis as true? I am looking for those that insist on the direct creation of humans especially, or historical interpretation of Genesis, anything that rejects evolution and chemical stew as the origin of life.

I am just trying to find out what churches there are that do, and if possible what it is they officially say about it.

TIA

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. M Walter

M Walter New Member

+0
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I certainly believe creationism over evolution. Is that the question? I have been a member at several church (wife has a policy to change churches every few years), and all that I attended were creationists. Is there something you are seeking?

3. eleos1954

eleos1954 God is Love Supporter

+1,104
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    SDA do. Here is a link of many resources including scientific ones supporting creation (6 day creation). There are many free articles and/or videos available.

Creation and Science Resources

God Bless.

4. RC Tent

RC Tent New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    I like your wife's policy, good thinking.

The question is to find out which existing denominations officially support the direct divine creation of humans as doctrine or equivalent to that. I just want to know which ones exist that do that, and which at least defend creationism in members, even if they don't expect everyone to agree. It is churches actually lead by leaders who support Genesis I am really after, although individual's who are convinced of it are welcome to post in this thread (even if their church is not in line).

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019 at 11:14 AM