England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We had our main carol service today. It was packed out and three other services are being held today in the same venue. The carol service reminded me of all the carol services down through the years. God's Faithfulness has been outstanding! We are assured of His Goodness to come! Praise His name for evermore!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Our Carol services are 4.30pm and 6.30pm but I can't go, lungs etc. We went to Church this morning, and Peter was prayed for after the service again.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Back in my old church, I used to go every year to the Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols. It was always a very LONG service, but covered all aspects of the Christmas story and had plenty of scriptures and carols. It was always very well attended, both with regulars and visitors.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Sunday lunch with my daughter's family, and Peter's brother and his wife. they always come to us as our house is quite roomy. Memories are there and will always be with us. We are trusting the Lord for this Christmas. Carols round the piano, my daughter on the flute.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
For us kids and parents too, while our lives fulfilled the common heterodox of culture for Church and Bible, sadly, we knew to celebrate the Lord's birth was something of unspoken expectation among us and family-wide.

I say sadly, because we didn't avail God's blessing for our lives, such is the plight of an onlooking world who came to see this Babe in the manger only long enough to say 'He came and healed and died, so sad!' miss it by a furlong, He came that we might have "life", and life more abundantly!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
For us kids and parents too, while our lives fulfilled the common heterodox of culture for Church and Bible, sadly, we knew to celebrate the Lord's birth was something of unspoken expectation among us and family-wide.

I say sadly, because we didn't avail God's blessing for our lives, such is the plight of an onlooking world who came to see this Babe in the manger only long enough to say 'He came and healed and died, so sad!' miss it by a furlong, He came that we might have "life", and life more abundantly!
Amen! God bless us all!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.