Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The media generally ignores Christian persecution and that has been true for decades.

Rather media generally ignores whatever happens in out of the way places most Americans can’t put on map.

Nigeria ? Good luck getting media coverage.

Upvote 0

BryanJohnMaloney

Jun 15, 2017
Carmel
✟26,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Police brutality is the biggest issue to most blacks in America only because the media tells them it should be. When in reality this is a bigger issue in the world, and even in America abortions take more black lives then police do. I would also say the music industry and hip hop music destroy more black lives then police do

But again police brutality shouldnt be forgotten about and it certainly has been a problem going back to when slavery was abolished

Amazing how you have such intimate insight into the lives of black Americans. Tell me, how did you derive it? For how many decades have you lived among black Americans to gain this insight? How did you gain awareness that black Americans are so manipulable and just drones of the media? Please, share the source of your vast knowledge of this subculture.

Upvote 0
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amazing how you have such intimate insight into the lives of black Americans. Tell me, how did you derive it? For how many decades have you lived among black Americans to gain this insight? How did you gain awareness that black Americans are so manipulable and just drones of the media? Please, share the source of your vast knowledge of this subculture.
Pretty much my whole life. All Americans are easily manipulable. Theres alot of whites that arent racist but are unaware of the racism and oppression that most blacks here in America deal with

They have been blinded by the American dream, classic rock, hollywood and politics

The good thing is God doesnt discriminate. Seek him and he will give us wisdom to deal with everything thats going on. Otherwise its very easy for someone, whether white or black to be manipulated

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

BryanJohnMaloney

Jun 15, 2017
Carmel
✟26,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pretty much my whole life. All Americans are easily manipulable. Theres alot of whites that arent racist but are unaware of the racism and oppression that most blacks here in America deal with

They have been blinded by the American dream, classic rock, hollywood and politics

The good thing is God doesnt discriminate. Seek him and he will give us wisdom to deal with everything thats going on. Otherwise its very easy for someone, whether white or black to be manipulated

So, we should just ignore racism in the USA, since it's not a big deal at all?

Upvote 0
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, we should just ignore racism in the USA, since it's not a big deal at all?
Absolutely not!! My point is we should always address it and not let up, instead of only addressing it when the media tells us too

And we should always keep God first as our foundation and then fight for our neighbors that we are commanded to love like we love our own self

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nigeria has many valuable rescources...from emeralds to oil to even uranium.

But they have been fighting for so long I don't think that the place will ever clean up. Kinda like Burma (they have the longest Civil war in history)
The place is chaotic and no real desire by the people to change. Bribery and thugs rule.

• Informative
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Nigeria has many valuable rescources...from emeralds to oil to even uranium.

But they have been fighting for so long I don't think that the place will ever clean up. Kinda like Burma (they have the longest Civil war in history)
The place is chaotic and no real desire by the people to change. Bribery and thugs rule.
The problem is Islamists.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟778,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ADMIN HAT ON

This thread is now closed. The intention of this forum is to bring light to persecution and encourage prayer, not debate.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.