Visit site
✟8,193.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have no clue where to put this- so I figured why not post it where I'm most active. If an admin thinks it'd be better some place else- by all means- please move it.

I have gotten myself into the most confounded debate that has me shaking my head. For the life of me- I cannot understand how these two people are developing thier beliefs out of the Bible. My problem is that I am still a baby Christian and as yet immature in my walk- and I'm getting emotionally angry, I won't say righteously angry- but I'm definitely dumbfounded and flabbergasted.

Now I have some personal beliefs on this matter concerning life out in the universe. It makes no sense to me that God would great such a vast universe and then place life on only 1 the planet.

That being said, I entered a conversation with a woman on another forum. She and I, or so I thought, share some common ideas such as this. As the conversation progressed- I started seeing some things that just simply made no sense whatsoever. And now it seems that it is two against one at this table- and I'm getting trounce.

This is where I draw the line- because I take the Bible as God's word. Sadly, I have not the strength nor wisdom to stand up to these heretics who are distorting and twisting the Bible to suit their personal beliefs that the Bible speaks of confirming alien visitations.

The gentlemen posted what equates to 28 pages of comments and references from the Bible proving his side of what has now become a debate.

I LOATH debates- I cannot begin to state how much and why. And yet I feel forced in to making a stance I am neither strong enough nor educated enough to make.

Therfore- I am asking for assistance from my fellow believers. Would there be, some one who can help me through this?

Even if it's some one to take the very passages they've corrupted and show them the TRUE meanings they have. Because this is where I faulter, there is so much information, so much confusion but I...

God help me, I would like some one to help me make a stance for THE TRUTH.

I'm open to private messages on this issue.

MzSnowleopard

Feb 21, 2007
Iowa
Visit site
✟8,193.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ya know- God really does listen- and this is proof. he told me to shut my system down- and when I got back online- I had ZERO interest in returning to that debate- and interesting note to mention- the other woman involved has shown her true colors across that board - in that she's anti-Christian.

Upvote 0