ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't think she is a Christian anymore. She doesn't want to go to church or home meetings anymore. I go on my own. I also noticed she doesn't play Christian songs on her car radio anymore. Only 1980s lovey dovey pop songs.
At recent family holiday, we sat and chat over coffee. She didn't deny having sex with office mate (over 200 staff). She said "I have needs too!" Getting PI to check her out this Friday ... having farewell party for staff. Once I have evidence, will file for divorce, reclaim my cash and return my wedding ring to the church.
It is up to you to try to bring her back. It sounds like she has backslidden, but she is still a child of God and Jesus oftens uses us, His Children to make a difference in struggling Christians lives.

Now maybe you will have to divorce, but I hope that you pray for her and always try to remain someone she can come to for help. This is God's way.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

adriw7878

Site Supporter
Jul 14, 2017
Singapore
✟55,092.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh .... I forgot to give testimony of my medical issue. I was quite worked up in the first month of issue with wife, then was reminded of my encounter with Him and Jesus. I am now more focused on what needed to be done.

I had 2 abdominal surgeries 3 years ago ... which was a misdiagnosed case and caused my abdominal system to shutdown for over 45 days. In the confusion, the surgeon asked my wife to take me home as nothing can be done.

My wife transferred me to another hospital and lots of friends came and prayed for me. The abdominal system started functioning again ... but next day I fell into a coma and heart stopped beating. Doctors resuscitated me and hooked me up to a life support system as I could hardly breathe on my own.

After 3 days, doctor called my family in to see me .... for perhaps the last time as they are planning to shut the life support system the next day. During these 3 days in ICU, I was not awake......

"I was brought to heaven. I stood just outside the Pearly Gates. Inside was peaceful and a mist (about 2 inches) lingering on the floor. I heard lovely singing in a heavenly language. I paused at the Pearly Gates and prayed "Thank You, Lord for Your promise of eternal life and bringing me up here into Your presence. If You don't mind I am still young and have a few missions I have not complete yet. I will return once I complete these missions. A golden curtain dropped from above and closed the entrance of the Pearly Gates.

2 angels appeared and led me to Jesus. Our eyes met and Jesus said "Brother, go share your story." The angels left and I dropped to my knees. I crawled towards Jesus. With tears rolling down my face, I said "Lord, heal me. I don't want to go back in this condition." Jesus reached out his hands, and a drop of blood fell on my left and right arms. Strength came over me and I stood up. Jesus looked me in the eyes and said "Brother, go now." I turned and walked ...."

Meanwhile, in the ICU nurses were shutting down the life support system and the doctor was pulling the air tube out from my lungs. Once the tube was pulled out, I let out a cough and took a deep breath. It was so sweet. I opened my eyes, sat up 90% and turned to step off the bed. All the nurses ran out of the ICU room and the doctor was trapped as I was blocking exit door. He looked eyes wide and jaws nearly dropped to the floor. I grabbed his shivering biceps and asked "Doc, am I leaving this morning?" He started to laugh and clapping "Our miracle patient.". Nurses came back into the room and laughed at their foolish behaviour. They thought I turned into a zombie.

That's the miraculous healing that happened.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0