Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I like to be nude at home, especially in
our humid tropical summer.
Why not? Like it's a big deal.
Nothing worse than being hot and humid and sticky and sweaty and having clothes just clinging to your skin!

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,788.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
928ba5f7889107e8cbabbb7f982564e9.jpg

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This may be strange to most people, but I would almost always rather be completely nude, especially in nature. I'm 27 and I've been somewhat of a closet nudist for the last 10 years of my life. Theres nothing sexual about it for me, it just makes me feel happy and free. I'm never naked in front of anyone who is offended by it. It's usually just my wife and close friends who aren't bothered by nudity.

My question is, do you think there's something wrong with me? Is this sinful behavior, or do you find nothing wrong with it? Thanks.

Joel
Not sin but yeah it's weird. You could get arrested eventually or some kids might cross your path and we will all see you on youtube.

Get a new hobby, buy a PS5 or something to keep you indoors.If you still want to go Adam again, then try being nude model for drawing classes, at least you'll get paid.

Upvote 0

YahuahSaves

Nov 19, 2022
Melbourne
✟30,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My question is, do you think there's something wrong with me? Is this sinful behavior,
First of all, there's nothing "sinful" about your birthday suit. But that being said, for the sake of others comfort, it's preferable to only de-clothe in appropriate situations and dedicated places (like a nudist beach for example). It seems you're aware of this though by how you worded your post:
Theres nothing sexual about it for me, it just makes me feel happy and free. I'm never naked in front of anyone who is offended by it. It's usually just my wife and close friends who aren't bothered by nudity.
I personally could never do it because I'm way too self-conscious, but if you feel free with the natural body God gave you -go for it.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,135.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
First of all, there's nothing "sinful" about your birthday suit. But that being said, for the sake of others comfort, it's preferable to only de-clothe in appropriate situations and dedicated places (like a nudist beach for example). It seems you're aware of this though by how you worded your post:

I personally could never do it because I'm way too self-conscious, but if you feel free with the natural body God gave you -go for it.
Someone ask Satan what his thermometer says, because I agree with you completely! :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This may be strange to most people, but I would almost always rather be completely nude, especially in nature. I'm 27 and I've been somewhat of a closet nudist for the last 10 years of my life. Theres nothing sexual about it for me, it just makes me feel happy and free. I'm never naked in front of anyone who is offended by it. It's usually just my wife and close friends who aren't bothered by nudity.

My question is, do you think there's something wrong with me? Is this sinful behavior, or do you find nothing wrong with it? Thanks.

Joel
It's not the Birthday suit but the Lust the human form can create,
I wouldn't advise it, Just my opinion.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,135.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's not the Birthday suit but the Lust the human form can create,
I wouldn't advise it, Just my opinion.
I would say that's the problem of the person doing the lusting, not the person who is naked. They need to learn to control their emotions.

Upvote 0

Christine19

Aug 24, 2021
Connecticut
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I lived in South Korea for a few years as a missionary. Almost everyone in Korea goes to public bath houses. I went to some Bible Camps that my company put on. We all did group showering there. It was awkward at first, but after the first time it was easier. I later went to the jjimjilbang by myself many times. When my sister came to visit, I got her to come with me. I loved the dry sauna the most, and also the various hot tubs, especially those with big tea bags in them. I miss those so badly. I have looked into visiting a jjimjilbang in the United States, but they are not very close to me. Flushing, NY has one but I would have to spend time overnight if I go. Boston may have one, but I am not sure.

Upvote 0

HermanNeutics13

May 8, 2013
✟32,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I lived in South Korea for a few years as a missionary. Almost everyone in Korea goes to public bath houses. I went to some Bible Camps that my company put on. We all did group showering there. It was awkward at first, but after the first time it was easier. I later went to the jjimjilbang by myself many times. When my sister came to visit, I got her to come with me. I loved the dry sauna the most, and also the various hot tubs, especially those with big tea bags in them. I miss those so badly. I have looked into visiting a jjimjilbang in the United States, but they are not very close to me. Flushing, NY has one but I would have to spend time overnight if I go. Boston may have one, but I am not sure.
I think that is one thing of it. In American culture we aren't used to it, so we assume the worst but in many places, social nudity is common and not a problem, so to claim something like that is inherently sinful is culturally ignorant at best.

Upvote 0

YahuahSaves

Nov 19, 2022
Melbourne
✟30,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so to claim something like that is inherently sinful is culturally ignorant at best.
Nudity in and of itself is not inherently sinful biblically either. It's not our body, but what we do with our body that matters.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
We had a swimming pool growing up. It was just as common for girls to want to come over and go skinny dipping at night as it was for people to want to come over for a regular swim during the day. One day we admitted to our dad about our late-night swim with the girls. He said he knew. That is what the binoculars were for :)

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Thus the shame.
It is always best to go back to the beginning. The first story is of Adam and Eve. Genesis 2:25 "Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame." The we read in Genesis 3 7 "And the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; so they sewed together fig leaves and made coverings for themselves."

It was most likely the Fig tree they ate from. It was the Fig tree that they used to make clothing with. Which really was more for decoration and ceremony. It did not cover up their nakedness. We see photos of natives on the internet like this. But I am told that they are basically paid to pose for the camera like that.

Upvote 0