✟7,727.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all,

I'm researching Christian social media personalities for a particular project. I wonder if you knew any? I've found plenty from the US (but happy to take suggestions from there!), desperately trying to find more in the UK/Australia/Canada/Europe generally, or even Singapore/Hong Kong/Taiwain/South Korea. They don't have to be particularly 'big', anything over 1,000 followers is good. I'm literally clicking through Instagram and it's a very laborious process...

Thank you!

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You might want to use the search term apologetic on YouTube. It will include more than just personalities albeit that single persons are in the majority. Organizations will sometimes have a channel and they'll have multiple speakers that gain the attention of a large audience.

My favorites there are Dr. Michael Heiser who has a couple of channels associated with him but his own is called FringePop321, there's Bishop Robert Barron under the same name and Acts17Apologetics, these are individual personalities.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,296.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In Christianity, "influencers" are mostly called "preachers" or "teachers" :)

There are many Christian teachers from all the spectrum of theology and interests...

But if you really need the modern influencer type "let us go Bible shopping and unboxing today" or "this is me sitting at the beach and praying"... then I do not know any.

Upvote 0