Visit site
✟18,018.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Figured yall could send me in the right direction, do yall know of a website to find good clothing of our style? Preferably not too expensive, but I know how pricey some of the clothing can get.

Unfortunately it's all pretty pricey, especially if you are outside certain clothing sizes. Hot Topic | Entire Site 25% Off is probably the cheapest, but their clothing runs VERY small, even for men, I believe. I'm a women's XL in most places, but at Hot Topic I'm a 3X, which they don't even carry.

Also it's debateable whether or not it has remained Goth or not.

Upvote 0

Echolipse

Watcher and Studier
Nov 17, 2012
Florida
✟15,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Also it's debateable whether or not it has remained Goth or not.

I have to agree on that. Both Hot Topic and Spencers have gone too main stream. They may have gothic clothing, but it's all too mixed for my taste.

At this point, I'm just grabbing stuff off of amazon that looks good, I'm kinda leaning a bit towards the Corpgoth look right now. Anything I try when it comes to regular everyday gothic apparell, just doesn't look good on me.

Upvote 0
May 25, 2010
Visit site
✟18,018.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I have to agree on that. Both Hot Topic and Spencers have gone too main stream. They may have gothic clothing, but it's all too mixed for my taste.

At this point, I'm just grabbing stuff off of amazon that looks good, I'm kinda leaning a bit towards the Corpgoth look right now. Anything I try when it comes to regular everyday gothic apparell, just doesn't look good on me.

As for myself, being a 3XL in most gothic clothing (and I'm not overfat, just 19%), I have to get very few pieces and mix and match because each piece costs about $100 because I have to get them custom made.

Upvote 0