Christian facing persecution in the U.S.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BravoM

Jun 18, 2022
TN
✟2,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello. I am a Christian man facing persecution in the U.S.A.
It is similar to what I have read is happening to the Palestinians, though I am in a completely different part of the world.

I am trying to figure out exactly why this is happening and the best course of action to take.

Genstt
You'll find we are more persecuted than people think. What's worse is that people are pushing the false idea that we aren't.
Churches being attacked and vandalized by people who revel in unborn baby murder. Christian attacked and killed.
Silenced on social media.
IDK about you but I'm not going to be a doormat Christian.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Cockcrow

Jan 12, 2022
Southern USA
✟75,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
yes OP persecution is alive and beyond horrible in the US. this is not a free speech or free religion or christian country. the claim that Christians don't get persecuted in the US that so many demons make is just a demonic lie. I get banned every website I go on for preaching the gospel, spreading the word, talking about Jesus. something is seriously wrong they censor, silence, ban all Christians online you can't preach, only the fake Christians who are clearly wolves in sheep clothing that twist scripture, preach a fake gospel (prosperity, word of faith, health and wealth charlatans) are allowed so they can say look we don't ban christians! I can't imagine what they do in real life to the true gospel spreading Christians.

Upvote 0

Cockcrow

Jan 12, 2022
Southern USA
✟75,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I just think of how many Christians there probably are out there who have been silenced like me for spreading gospel, they shut down Jesus talk, you can't spread the Bible to get people saved but you can spread LGBTQ and other things, what a joke!

Upvote 0

surreal_platypus

Aug 24, 2022
Minnesota
✟11,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is true persecution really a common problem for you guys? I get lots of scoffers, especially on the internet on forums like reddit where there are many athiests...in which case I just shrug it off and say a quick prayer for them in my head and move on with my day, forgive them for their ignorance like Jesus did "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing" But I don't feel like I'm physically being harassed or threatened or anything, I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Upvote 0

valerina

From Europe to the United States
Oct 3, 2021
New York
✟22,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello. I am a Christian man facing persecution in the U.S.A.
It is similar to what I have read is happening to the Palestinians, though I am in a completely different part of the world.

I am trying to figure out exactly why this is happening and the best course of action to take.

Genstt
I hope you are able to get this resolved.

Upvote 0

Enilorac

Jun 26, 2021
Denver
✟35,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Are you really persecuted? Is the government trying to keep you from attending the church of your choice? Are they no longer permitting sales of Christian materials in stores and online? Are Christian bookstores and publishers being shut down by order of the government? Are you losing homes and jobs because of your belief? Are Christians still the majority in the US?

You are not being persecuted. You are being told to take YOUR brand of Christianity and stop attempting to rule the entire nation by the beliefs of a minority. I am a Christian yet your beliefs and actions make me ashamed to state publicly I am a Christian. Are you all still attempting to say that Sunday is "The Lord's Day"? Why are you flagrantly ignoring the 4th commandment if you claim you want all 10 posted everywhere? Nah, you haven't a clue what persecution is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status