Christian facing persecution in the U.S.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genstt

Nov 22, 2021
Ocala, FL, United States
✟15,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello. I am a Christian man facing persecution in the U.S.A.
It is similar to what I have read is happening to the Palestinians, though I am in a completely different part of the world.

I am trying to figure out exactly why this is happening and the best course of action to take.

Genstt

Last edited:

Jake Arsenal

Mar 2, 2021
Celestial City
✟47,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise Jesus Christ for allowing us to suffer with Him that we may also be glorified with Him! For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. For unto us it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake; Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.(Acts 5:41, Romans 8:16-18, 1 Peter 3:13-14, 1 Peter 4:16, 1 Peter 5:10, Matthew 10:39, 2 Corinthians 4:11, 2 Corinthians 12:10, Philippians 1:29)

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It is similar to what I have read is happening to the Palestinians, though I am in a completely different part of the world.

I am trying to figure out exactly why this is happening and the best course of action to take.

Genstt

2 Tim 3:12 "Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution"

Is it persecution inside your family or at work? If it is at work there are resources that can help.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Genstt
I have suffered persecution, too, in various ways in the USA. It is not uncommonly covert. I believe the only thing to do is to keep getting closer and closer to the Lord. That way you will hear from Him, with prayer, and sometimes without prayer He will warn you and guide you as to what to do.

It is true that those who follow Messiah will suffer persecution. But it is also true that prayers for protection and guidance can work wonders. This I have seen over and over in my own life.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

Genstt
If you were to be more specific, it would enable us to help you.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

Genstt
Good for you. And best wishes for success in your efforts.

This is at least the third thread you've created in order to tell us you are being persecuted, but if you continue to refuse to tell us what kind of "persecution" you are talking about, we can't help you.

• Useful
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Genstt

Nov 22, 2021
Ocala, FL, United States
✟15,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good for you. And best wishes for success in your efforts.

This is at least the third thread you've created in order to tell us you are being persecuted, but if you continue to refuse to tell us what kind of "persecution" you are talking about, we can't help you.

As I have said in the thread in the "ask the chaplain" area, which must be the 3rd thread that you are counting. I am facing constant harassment/stalking amongst various other issues.

In the last reply, the chaplain decided to tell me I have "mental health" problems which it seems is a common cop out being used for when someone can't or won't help another.
But I find that to be more sinister than just saying outright they can't or won't help.

This is all true. And while there's not many honest people out there, I am one of them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
If you were to be more specific, it would enable us to help you.

Example from previous posting.....there are few threads. It really doesn't look like anything for amateur help apart from prayers. Praying.

Again to best describe my situation, i can think of a few examples that are similar to my experience. That would be: 1.the Hunger games or 2.If I was in enemy territory during a war Or say a 3. jew during the holocaust. 4. I would even say it is approaching slavery.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟688,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well more of the same here, I am continuing to face persecution, and still looking for answers.

You said stalking etc amongst many issues as to explain why you feel persecuted.

But the issue itself requires a greater backstory. I understand not wanting to say too much to the point of giving away your real identity, but at the same time the term persecution in the context of the Christian faith has a very specific definition, and people could give you good advice if they knew that what your dealing with is actually persecution or not.

For example:

I consider the people jailed for meeting during the lockdown outside, socially distant from one another, in a church parking lot to sing praises to God - persecuted Christians.

They were jailed for following the dictates of their deeply held faith.

Those jailed for attending the ruckus on Jan. 6, are political prisoners, even if some be Christian. While they may be experiencing tribulation, they cannot be called "persecuted Christians" even if they be both persecuted and Christian.

Another example is Jack Phillips. While he is just a simple baker and small business owner, and certainly never jailed; for standing true to his personal, deeply held faith they have put that man through the wringer many times over at this point. (May God bless him greatly). He is a persecuted Christian in America.

As we can see, to say of oneself that your a persecuted Christian, you must be being persecuted precisely for your faith. In some areas, this appears more political as in Mr. Philips case but it's roots lie in staying true to the faith.

If you're being persecuted, may God be with you. In America we are now seeing the beginning of Christian persecution and how we go forward from here will determine much for many years to come.

I have no doubt that people like Philips are "stalked and harassed" if they've made some news where concerns the stance they took according to faith; there are many nefarious groups running amok these days and threatening those they disagree with instead of living out a live and let live scenario.

But we can't advice you in any way without specific details as to your situation. All we can do is pray.

Upvote 0

Genstt

Nov 22, 2021
Ocala, FL, United States
✟15,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Posting another follow-up.

So I've noticed what seems like a rise in violence or turmoil in the world going by what can be seen in the media. But I haven't noticed things getting any worse for me in correspondence so far, which is a relief, as things can get pretty bad for me at times.
I hope the rest of you are fairing well out there.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
An update.
I've decided to go ahead and relocate, although it hasn't helped much in the past, I can't think of anything else to try right now.
Agreed. Sometimes relocation can help! If I had any way to do that myself, I would try it.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
So I just found and replied to a thread here with someone else facing persecution in the U.S.A.
I wonder if the problem is growing?
Yes, as the liberals take over the government, the persecution of Christians will follow.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
There is no doubt about it. And it is only because God Himself will shorten the days of that persecution, that there will be any Christians left on the Earth.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.