povman

Oct 24, 2003
Canberra
✟16,476.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm wondering if there is such a thing as christian electronica. I don't really like the acoustic, or pop or heavy metal of most christian bands. I bought the album 'Wide angle' by hybrid a couple of days ago, and i love it to bits. I also own nothern exposure volume 2 east coast by sasha&john digweed, ET ESCM and MISL by BT (acronyms galore!), and blue lines by massive attack. Is there any christian music similar to any of these?

edenvegan

Oldie but goodie
Sep 14, 2003
Southern California
Visit site
✟7,911.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm more into trance than anything. And I like my electronica with little or no lyrics. But I think I have just the thing for you. Check out the website: www nsoul dot com You'd be surprised at how many artists are out there we don't know about. Happy searching!

Upvote 0

straykat

Apr 17, 2018
Catacombs
✟22,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't know of anything.

I wouldn't say it's electronica, but a lot Arab stuff is kind of trance-like, I guess (or electic enough to have synths). Be it Muslim or Christian. A group called Vox once formed with Fadia El Hage (Lebanese singer well known in the ME for traditional Christian music). I randomly bought a cassette years ago, and it always stuck with me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums