• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Chocoholics Anonymous

Discussion in 'Blessings Exchange' started by Braticus, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Braticus

Braticus Mrs. Marbzz

+207
    Protestant
    In Relationship
    CA-Conservatives
    But that's sugar free...there's nothing wrong with it! It's the sweet content that I'm trying to cut back on. If I could get chocolate flavour without the nasty calories, I'd never cut back! LOL ^_^

2. Wren

Wren Well-Known Member

+2,194
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    Thank you :)

3. cellodude90

cellodude90 New Member

+2
    Christian
    In Relationship
    ive made it so far so yeah. although im really leaning towards chocolate again

4. RuthD

RuthD blah blah blah Supporter

+14,118
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Maybe I shouldn't be posting here but after I saw this thread I went out and bought 2 chocolate candy bars and some choc.covered cherries. But I am not a chocoholic!! I don't eat it very much. lol. I just thought this was a funny story.

5. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 Hot Fun in the Summertime

+9,620
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Chocolate is my favorite
    As it is my middle name!

6. Wren

Wren Well-Known Member

+2,194
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    Sounds like denial to me ;)

7. Karen1959

Karen1959 Legend

+2,589
    Methodist
    In Relationship
    I had my chocolate brownie slim-fast bar for breakfast agian like I've been doing for the last 2 years!!!
    No candy.............LOL

8. warrrior4him007

warrrior4him007 aka-----CFfosterangel34TEAM loveCo Captain

+585
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Constitution
    i did not have chocalete today but i ate half of a edwards frozen banna cream pie and it was delicus lol

9. hopeofsalvation

hopeofsalvation Veteran

+72
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican

Hey does that help you lose weight and keep it off? I ate my 1st slim-fast chocolate bar the other day and it was soo good, I was impressed with it. And it said it controls hunger for 4hrs. So I thought about trying that kind of diet. I need to loose like 30lbs, yikes!

10. RuthD

RuthD blah blah blah Supporter

+14,118
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    It's not denial. I eat chocolate maybe once or twice a month, honestly.

11. vtcg1981

vtcg1981 New Member

+19
    Catholic
    Married
    ohhh i saw this and thought i must click on it. chocolate is the best. but they also say chocolate is good for you! when prego it makes a happy baby! and helps with depression. gives endorphins!! ya for chocolate!! :yum:

12. Wren

Wren Well-Known Member

+2,194
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    I believe you.........I was just joking.

13. Braticus

Braticus Mrs. Marbzz

+207
    Protestant
    In Relationship
    CA-Conservatives
    They say that dark chocolate is good for you, but the more sugar and the less cocoa the worse it gets for you. I'm not a huge dark chocolate fan, I so prefer milk chocolate!

14. AllForJesus

AllForJesus Guest

+0
    yesterday was a mess :blush: today i am good so far lol

15. ~ Gig ~

~ Gig ~ God is Gracious

+15,829
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Just found this, and really need it lol. I love my Milk chocolate, chocolate with mint, or chocolate with peanut butter. It's all sooooo.... good.

But I now pledge to stay away from chocolate :thumbsup:

16. JolieHeart

JolieHeart ~ Steadfast ~ Supporter

+249
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    I have a confession. I really don't like chocolate.
    *Watches you, the reader, gasp*

Seriously, it is something that just doesn't do anything for me. Occasionally I do sample the goodies, like when the church youth group sells baked goods. Although I make teasing remarks about chocolate, I really don't crave it or miss it.

*Sticks with her naturally sweet baby carrots and other fresh veggies and fruits*

17. Wren

Wren Well-Known Member

+2,194
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    And gasp I did :eek: :scratch::confused:
    but really that's good if you really like veggies 'cause it's so much healthier.

18. RoseyK

RoseyK A Daughter of the King

+23,022
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    Since Jolie Heart doesn't like chocolate, can I have her share and my share today. Today feels like a must have chocolate day. So far I have resisted.......

19. gabbyk

gabbyk Pet worker-Team Love

+29
    Baptist
    Single
    You know this would go good for me eccept tommorows my birthday, and either today or tommorow I'll have cake :) But I do great, because I havent had a candy bar , in a looooong time, mm's for about 2 mths.

20. gabbyk

gabbyk Pet worker-Team Love

+29
    Baptist
    Single
    and birthday's are the only time I have like chocolate cake, so I wont after that