Canada
✟13,541.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Conservatives
OK all you chocoholics out there, we have a problem! So here's how we are gunna deal with it....you have to be accountable! One day at a time! ;)

So come in here and get reps and/or blessings from your fellow chocoholics for resisting! If you don't resist, you have to give a reason, and say how you will resist another time!

Good Luck!!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mansonslilchild

Senior Veteran
Jun 18, 2007
California
✟4,505.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes, doughnuts that are good...they're so irresistable. Like whenever we have the hot light on, they are so warm and good....lol....I hate having the "as many free doughnuts as you want, and as many free drinks as you want on the clock" privelage lol...it stinks!!!

Upvote 0

Braticus

Mrs. Marbzz
Nov 30, 2006
Canada
✟13,541.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well, I've lost about 25 lbs in the last year. I have just been cutting my portions down. I'm wearing an 8 now instead od a 12! YAY!! What I need to give up after chocolate is snacking. I eat all the time! lol, but I'm still losing weight, so I guess it's ok as long as I don't over do it.
Good luck!

Upvote 0