Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Terror attacks are becoming so common across the world that it's almost like it's not a big deal any more, and they are expected. Come quickly, Lord Jesus.

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟120,915.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The closest I could find was "Chat With Staff" Chat with Staff I hope this helps you.

I personally have no issues with the posts on the forums. I just was suggesting that there must be somewhere anyone with a grievance can go. This was prompted by the discussion about a particular thread.

• Friendly
Reactions: nChrist
Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have not been around in awhile so hope that I am still welcome !! Back soon we have company and so I will check back in tomorrow or later tonight !!

Welcome back. You're always welcome.

• Friendly
Reactions: KevinC1129
Upvote 0

KevinC1129

Simul justus et peccator
Jan 24, 2016
North Texas
✟490,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have not been around in awhile so hope that I am still welcome !! Back soon we have company and so I will check back in tomorrow or later tonight !!

Welcome back; nice to see you.

Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
200.gif

Good morning ... Thank you for the warm welcome ... I will return here later this afternoon as I have a lot to get done this morning ... so see you all soon again !!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Star Dancer

Nov 25, 2015
✟65,314.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Widowed
It is good to see some old "friends" have returned. I haven't been around much, was diagnosed with tarsal tunnel in both feet back in the Spring. For someone like me who use to walk 8 miles a day, and bike no less than four it has been hard for me. Despite wearing braces, doing one lot of prednisone (won't do that again), PT and then cortisone injections nothing seems to be working and being a widow surgery isn't an option, and I would opt for it any way. I am trying to heal my way, hopefully the right way without pills or injections again...who knows except God. I am healing slowly, off my feet, allowing my body to heal. Spending my time in the word, a blessing, and finding a church that I absolutely love. I was forced to slow down, get into the word more, and use my time to find a church that would nurture me. Blessed too to have the sick leave. I am truly blessed! God bless everyone who visits, and welcome back Dave and Winter Rose, and my apologies if I missed anyone else, did not mean too. :prayer: for all.

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My wife and I are having two Thanksgivings this year. We had the first one with the kids several days ago and a second one for just the two of us tomorrow. The kids will be two hundred miles away with the in-laws. We're not able to travel that far right now, so the kids worked it all out for two Thanksgivings. We had a great time, but will miss the rest of the family tomorrow.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟792,624.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
It is good to see some old "friends" have returned. I haven't been around much, was diagnosed with tarsal tunnel in both feet back in the Spring. For someone like me who use to walk 8 miles a day, and bike no less than four it has been hard for me. Despite wearing braces, doing one lot of prednisone (won't do that again), PT and then cortisone injections nothing seems to be working and being a widow surgery isn't an option, and I would opt for it any way. I am trying to heal my way, hopefully the right way without pills or injections again...who knows except God. I am healing slowly, off my feet, allowing my body to heal. Spending my time in the word, a blessing, and finding a church that I absolutely love. I was forced to slow down, get into the word more, and use my time to find a church that would nurture me. Blessed too to have the sick leave. I am truly blessed! God bless everyone who visits, and welcome back Dave and Winter Rose, and my apologies if I missed anyone else, did not mean too. :prayer: for all.
Praying for you healing Star Dancer. :prayer:

• Prayers
Upvote 0