✟151,437.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship

Chinese-linked firm building near US military bases: Report​

A new report claims a firm owned by a Chinese company that is planning to construct a manufacturing facility near multiple U.S. military bases in the Midwest has well-established ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

According to a report by The Daily Caller, which is based on research by Heritage Action and The Heritage Foundation Oversight Project, Cnano Technology USA Inc. (Cnano USA) is planning to build a 333,000-square-foot facility located in Johnson County, Kansas. The facility will be used to manufacture parts used in electric vehicles batteries and other products.

The Daily Caller reported that the new $95 million manufacturing facility will be located roughly 35 miles from Fort Leavenworth and about 70 miles from Whiteman Air Force Base.

Cnano USA is owned by C-Nano Technology Co., Ltd., which was launched by Cnano Jiangsu Technology Co., Ltd. (Cnano Jiangsu), a China-based organization, according to an annual report published by Cnano Jiangsu in 2022.

The Daily Caller reported that Cnano Jiangsu’s 2022 social responsibility report shows that dozens of CCP members are employed by the company. Additionally, the company’s website shows it has “undertaken a number of national 863” projects, which The Daily Caller said is a reference to a program by the Chinese government that has been accused of being used to steal U.S. technology.
So?

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I understand you want to protect your tribemate but there is no need to explain anything from the article I posted to belk because it is historical fact.
(if seen as a challenge to their own “honesty”)
And yours as well.
Quoting fear pieces is all the far as some can go in “political thought”, so they run with it.
[from someone outside the political box] It's only a fear piece when it doesn't align with your tribe's worldview. Belk didn't even look at the article so there is no reason to explain anything to someone who wants to remain ignorant about a subject. Maybe his fear is being wrong, I don't know. Political thought lol there is not whole lot of thought on these forums it's my thoughts (brainwashing) against your thought (brainwashing) and no compromise.
In international affairs “trading-partners“ are the enemies that one keeps “closer”.
Not all trading partners are enemies and I agree with keeping an enemy close but not in the same bedroom.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married