Chicago children’s hospital slammed for video of mom coaching adopted child to talk about being...

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...binary’

‘No child thinks about any of this stuff or wants to think about it,’ conservative commentator Matt Walsh said. ‘This has to be imposed from the outside.’

CHICAGO (LifeSiteNews) — A nationally-ranked Chicago children’s hospital is drawing backlashfor a video in which an adoptive mother appeared to coach her child into discussing her adherence to radical gender ideology.

In a recently resurfaced February 2021 video published by Lurie Children’s Hospital in Chicago, adoptive mother Karla sat down with her adopted daughter “Tru” to “talk about gender.”

Continued below.
Chicago children’s hospital slammed for video of mom coaching adopted child to talk about being ‘non-binary’ - LifeSite

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There are only two genders: male and female. Anyone who says otherwise is headed to hell for enabling sodomites and other weirdos. Not my rules, Almighty God's. Take it up with him if you have a problem with it, for he created them He and Her, not "Xe" and "Xer" and "it". God created two sets of reproductive organs so we could be fruitful and multiply, not so that we could mutilate ourselves because we think that we know better than God and definitely not so that we could engage in perversions. God destroyed two cities over that sickness, and he will not be mocked, so soon God will bring his judgment down on America's liberal enclaves that force this disgusting sickness onto children and as the liberals scream and cry in agony, I will laugh at them for their folly. I will do absolutely nothing to alleviate their suffering. They will get what they have earned from Almighty God.

For God himself said that "But if anyone causes these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea". God hates those that pervert children, and he will tread the winepress of his wrath against leftists unless they repent and begin to undo the damage that they have done to a generation with their "trans" and "homo" nonsense.

Say what you want about Jerry Falwell, but he was 100% correct. Tolerating homosexuality has led to unimaginable perversions in society and the freaks are coming for YOUR kids next.

It reminds me of what my priest used to say about it: "Tolerate means to put up with, not to accept". America's problem is that it has accepted degeneracy, it has accepted every deadly sin and even celebrates them! It's no wonder that God is going to strike this nation with terrible afflictions and we deserve it because America mocks God, and GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED.

Upvote 0