Country
Lithuania
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There was time i had really close relationship with God, but for 4 years i was really focusing on different things and the worst i keep falling for the same sins of mine and not seeking God from all my heart. I struggle with masturbation i promise i wont do but then i feel tempted and fall to this sin it was my struggle since i was a teen.I noticed recently while i pray i feel physical chest pain. Have you ever had this? What it might mean.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
What should i do?

Confess your fornication and pray against the spirit of rejection, lust, perversion, fantasy, and additive/compulsive spirits. If you're watching inappropriate contentography confess that too. Ask the Lord to help you remain abstinent and pay attention to wayward thinking that leads you astray.

Continue to pray for a companion and Christian friends and fellowship. Masturbation is a coping mechanism for your loneliness and an escape.

Yours in His Service,

~bella

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟778,045.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
The feeling of pain in the chest can be triggered by a wide variety of conditions. It may not be anything too serious, but chest pain is not something that should be ignored.

If your chest pain has come on suddenly, is spreading to your neck, arms, back or jaw, or if you are feeling very short of breath, then I would certainly call 999 (or 911 in North America)

Upvote 0

ovis90

Jun 7, 2015
Vilnius
✟20,552.00
Country
Lithuania
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The feeling of pain in the chest can be triggered by a wide variety of conditions. It may not be anything too serious, but chest pain is not something that should be ignored.

If your chest pain has come on suddenly, is spreading to your neck, arms, back or jaw, or if you are feeling very short of breath, then I would certainly call 999 (or 911 in North America)

yes but is this related to spiritual things or more of an health issues ?

Upvote 0

ovis90

Jun 7, 2015
Vilnius
✟20,552.00
Country
Lithuania
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives

The pain came only when i started to prayer and its not the first time and it did went to the back.

Upvote 0

ovis90

Jun 7, 2015
Vilnius
✟20,552.00
Country
Lithuania
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Confess your fornication and pray against the spirit of rejection, lust, perversion, fantasy, and additive/compulsive spirits. If you're watching inappropriate contentography confess that too. Ask the Lord to help you remain abstinent and pay attention to wayward thinking that leads you astray.

Continue to pray for a companion and Christian friends and fellowship. Masturbation is a coping mechanism for your loneliness and an escape.

Yours in His Service,

~bella

What if i pray and feeling nothing no guilt although i want to feel it...its the prayer in wain. Until the next time i promise my self i wont do.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟693,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The pain came only when i started to prayer and its not the first time and it did went to the back.

It may be a heart condition (you should get checked out by a medical professional) but it could be psychosomatic brought on by feelings of intense guilt before God due to the sin your struggling with...

If the later is the case and your struggling with a willpower issue, while not a religious material, you might find the book "Willpower: Rediscovering the Greatest Human Strength" to be an excellent self help resource. I once read it and found it very good.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
What if i pray and feeling nothing no guilt although i want to feel it...its the prayer in wain. Until the next time i promise my self i wont do.

Sometimes a person is unable to control themselves. They're ruled by their sin and need spiritual assistance. In other instances, the person knowingly engages. They know its wrong and choose to continue.

In my experience, the first example usually feels bad. The other is less convicted. They know God condemns it but they may not agree.

For example, the bible tells us stealing is wrong. But someone may believe digital assets are fair game. They don't believe piracy is sinful. We can't apply human judgment to God's precepts.

Sexual sin opens you up to other issues. Satan will push the line and try to fill your head with perverted thoughts. Well beyond the things you'd think or do on your own. The purpose is searing your conscience and removing offense. So you'll become ensnared.

If your weakness is lust; feeding this is counterproductive. You're digging a hole for yourself.

Yours in His Service,

~bella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟778,045.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
In my opinion, chest pain is not something that should be overlooked or ignored. It is much safer to have it checked out by a medical professional, and I would encourage you to do it as soon as possible.
A friend of mine once collapsed in front of me with a cardiac arrest and I had to carry out CPR. Fortunately he survived, but the fact is that many people do not. Listen to your body, and take care of your health. If you have any symptoms that do not seem normal, especially the symptoms I described in my earlier post, then never be afraid in talking about them to a healthcare professional.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟758,488.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There was time i had really close relationship with God, but for 4 years i was really focusing on different things and the worst i keep falling for the same sins of mine and not seeking God from all my heart. I struggle with masturbation i promise i wont do but then i feel tempted and fall to this sin it was my struggle since i was a teen.I noticed recently while i pray i feel physical chest pain. Have you ever had this? What it might mean.

Is this a sharp pain, or more of a dull ache?

I find that sometimes if I know I've been sinful, and it's been leading me away from companionship with God, I get this sort of dull ache around the heart. I think it's a sign that God is disappointed, and wants me to turn back to full companionship. That is, I think it is a spiritual sense, in that God is disappointed.

He is a personal God.

Upvote 0

Warmek

Mar 21, 2023
Connelly springs
✟8,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

I don’t mean to judge this but I think this is something spiritual an we can’t understand it. Every time I mean my prayer I have a real sharp chest pain but it knocks in the left upper or middle of the heart. When I felt this I also felt a cold sensation go from the top of my head moving and stopping at the chest area. Then afterwards you’re tired and your in a peace that you can’t find in this world. I went to sleep that night well rested the best sleep I have ever had in my life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Warmek

Mar 21, 2023
Connelly springs
✟8,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So at the end I think it’s God pruning our trees from the dead limbs that is still attached to our tree because afterwards there has been a change an I can tell it but It doesn’t make me any better or higher than everyone else. I was in confusion am still trying to put it together to understand if I was killing myself but really that’s exactly what where doing trying to put our self to death.

Upvote 0

Warmek

Mar 21, 2023
Connelly springs
✟8,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So at the end I think it’s God pruning our trees from the dead limbs that is still attached to our tree because afterwards there has been a change an I can tell it but It doesn’t make me any better or higher than everyone else. I was in confusion am still trying to put it together to understand if I was killing myself but really that’s exactly what where doing trying to put our self to death.

Sadly I still fall into the old I mean the only way I can stay in that peace is to keep hurting my heart. That peace I felt I wish I could had died right there an stayed in it. I’ll never forget it an hopefully I’ll feel it again

Upvote 0

Warmek

Mar 21, 2023
Connelly springs
✟8,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I can say the lack of actually understanding it makes me wonder every possibility. I use to think about if I was leaving my heart unprotected. What gets me to this day. I went to church one Sunday an tried to get spiritual advise about it. But I was turned to the church’s counselor an they said the same thing. Have I went to the doctor. That actually made me mad because I don’t understand how no one else understands what happened. Perhaps I touched something more spiritual than just saying I gave myself to the Lord. But never experienced a true pain in the heart but I know I can’t judge it but it still gets me to this day. Why the leader of spirituality turned me to a counselor so perhaps one day I’ll figure it out. After that I remember seeing the preachers face of sadness an this lead me to think what if he knows something I don’t. So I quit going it was never about church it was about believing but we are stronger together than alone However, maybe this is what it means to be last. So lost in the confusion no matter what. I will always believe in Jesus Christ an he died in hopes to save all of us However, after everything I can’t drink alcohol any more I get sick off one drink an we grew up drinkers. So I use to be very bad about drinking a lot. There is a change don’t fear it. If something happens an you lose your life for him than your golden. The way I see things now is more like I don’t want to think I am better when I know for a fact I am not. I don’t want to be perfect because I am no perfectionist. Everything I touch normally goes to the ruins. I consider myself the worst sinner of all sinners because I seriously did everything Wrong. An I still do so the only way to be perfect is to be made perfect again an that’s after death an Jesus saves you. I could be wrong but I think like this.

What if the knocking in the heart which is best described as “poked with a sharp object in one area of the heart”is Christ knocking on the door but you don’t no how to answer it? There is a lot lack of knowledge when it comes to actual spiritual things that we encounter an no one wants to actually give you the knowledge your needing.

The only thing I can come up with to keep myself calm is. There is no one Good in this world. We all deserve death so no matter what happens we deserve it but Christ came to save us who lost their way we suffer through life due to sin. An no one can save themselves so trying to be perfect leads to death because that is probably saying you don’t need Jesus I can do it myself. That one is a touchy subject a trying to think of it my way may not be right. I knew as a child I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t win a fight I couldn’t listen well. I cheated in school. I stole alot of things as a child because we couldn’t get things. everything I get gets taken away or destroyed, couldn’t keep a relationship there is way to much of knowing what imperfection is.

Is there a such thing as life long bad luck or is it a condemned life? Never to sure to ask every question you can. Actually idk what this really means.

It’s very weird to explain because were all different made for different purposes. So the explanations will always be different than another. Perhaps I have it all wrong a twisted still in confusion. Other can hear when other can’t hear the voice. This leads you to think your wrong an bad bit then scripture says no one is good not one. If you believe is God you also believe in me.

Watch what you say when you’re angry. Now I know I said millions of words growing up that wasn’t good at all. I am convinced that I spoke something into existence. There was a some things going on at work an everywhere I turned to with authority an it never got fixed. A months in of the same thing 2-3 times a week eventually I was fired up an I spoke in anger and a bit loud as well I was ready for the place to burst into flames. An I am sure I said it more than once because of how bad it was getting it wasn’t just an attack from one side of the plant it was everywhere I couldn’t get people to stop attacking me. An I came into work with a lot of emergency vehicles everywhere. The place did catch on fire an they said it was the worst fire in years. Now I didn’t catch it till a few hours after sitting there but I spoke this crap kinda scared me a bit. That is just words an anger so please watch what you say.

Apparently they neglected to clean there oven for some time but I mean a week after speaking I hope to never touch that again.

I think I’m going off topic sorry for that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

if I were you, I'd go to the Dr to get checked out
my husband was having symptoms & he went to ER
he's now on daily heart medication

Upvote 0