United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
if I were you, I'd go to the Dr to get checked out
my husband was having symptoms & he went to ER
he's now on daily heart medication
True, However where is my faith if I only search in our human understandings? I can careless of this life. So heart condition or not what happened to me was severe chest pain during a serious prayer. I think this is a spiritual thing rather than what we think it is. The first time I experienced this was in 2014 my heart hurt very bad an Everything started to get bright I quit because I thought I was having a heart attack. But what if I didn’t stop a kept going? The only thing that matters to me is actually hoping to seriously find our lord a savior. The last 2 was different than the first same pain same area but There was a peace I cant describe the coldness I never could understand. So I think of it a spiritual experience an in our human thoughts we think we have a condition a fear it. Trust me I also thought the same thing but if you look in another angle out from our minds it’s spiritual encounter.

Upvote 0

Warmek

Mar 21, 2023
Connelly springs
✟8,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So what am I going to fear? My own fear? Or how badly do I know I need Christ a trusting in him? Who has control over life an who has power over death in this life? Perhaps in our thoughts having a heart attack during prayer is very fearful. But what if that is what you actually need to find him? If I’m not the only one then this is telling me there is not enough wisdom about what is happening truly so I’m thinking someone has to figure out what this truly is. After the last 2Times I quit so just in case if I am straining my heart an allow it a break slow is okay let’s see what it truly means.

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟574,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
True. The ultimate goal is not suffering or health. The ultimate goal is to please God, and as you said, faith is the only way to accomplish that.

Hebrews 11:6 ISV
6. Now without faith it is impossible to please God, for whoever comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who diligently search for him.

If sick or well, the baseline of pleasing God is knowing that he rewards the diligent seeker. In the midst of the pain and fear, we thank God that He has heard us and rewards our faith stance. In 2016, after 45 years of never being in a hospital, I found myself in intensive care suffering immensely from acute pancreatitis. I was drown under with the opiate Dilaudid. Up to 8 time more powerful than morphine, I was literally hallucinating from the effects. My wife and sons said that I would wake up thanking God and confessing the scriptures on healing and health.
"... by His stripes I was healed..."
"Bless the Lord oh my soul, who heals all my diseases..."
"I am redeemed from the curse of the law, thank you for being redeemed from every sickness..."
etc.
After 8 days, I was finally released. I lost 50 pounds in that week. I was still so weak that I had to ride around in one of those little carts in the grocery store. After a couple months, I was 80%. But the most important thing is that I believe I pleased God by never denying His word, work, or nature. God is GOOD!

Upvote 0

Warmek

Mar 21, 2023
Connelly springs
✟8,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Health doesn’t matter if you don’t have the lord. In my opinion If health is more important it leads to the same place wouldn’t it? Not to start a debate or anything an no one has to agree. But I want to figure it out one day an hopefully it’s a good thing. But I am going to take it slow. 2014 I remember the first time it happened all to well that pain was there for days or atleast a week or 2. There wasn’t palpitations. But I mean it was dark a I was alone in the wood on a small incline dirt I called that a mountain like a kid would do. The brightness was quite weird however, the pain was abnormal a yet I was in my teens. I asked my mom about it. But she didn’t know. The second time I took it better than the first time, After I was tired a needed rest the 3rd time happened the night after the 2nd time happened now the pain I wish wouldn’t be there but the peacefulness an the rest however, last time it happened I was laying down as the coldness started to happen again which was weird so it wasn’t like pouring water on my head an it slow an equally straight went down to the chest area than stopped However It was like sideways. Risk taking maybe a good thing or a bad thing. Who knows.

But everyone has different experiences it could be possible where not talking about the same experience which I can understand your awnsers. An I’m not meaning to bumbared on them but this one is very interesting an I have to understand it. Perhaps you’re right . perhaps Not. So I won’t take the answers given as null an void them out as wrong. Thanks for you time

Last edited:
Upvote 0