Chernobyl HBO max series (what happened, what almost happened)

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟287,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟414,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
May I inquire why this is in this forum? It should be in the entertainment area not the technology forum.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟287,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
May I inquire why this is in this forum? It should be in the entertainment area not the technology forum.

I put it in the Technology forum primarily because there are (truly excellent) explanations of how nuclear plants function and malfunction technology-wise in the links I posted during the trial scene, #2, 3, and 5. But if after watching those you feel it belongs more appropriately under Entertainment then I have no objection to it being closed here and moved there. In either place I think it would be a good lead into discussions around nuclear technology and how well that mixes with human nature.

It looks like the closest one to me is about 45 miles away

1680968928176.png

And perhaps these things might be topics of personal interest in a less than entertaining way

Xcel spokesperson Lacey Nygard said in an email to NPR when asked why there was a nearly four month delay in notifying the public. "We are now at a place where we can share with the public not only what has already been done, but what we're going to do next. This timing allows us to provide the most accurate and complete understanding of the situation."

How thoughtful of them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0