Toronto
✟335,020.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to CF, R1im : ) I'm sorry for whatever it is you've went through.. if I may, I believe that God brought you here for a reason and that He has a plan and purpose for your life.
If I can be real with you, I've lived as an atheist for most of my life. I thought I'd never see the blue through the grey but along the way, some how, God showed me things I could no longer ignore. He's led me to many people and I had so many questions in my heart that I needed answering.

I hope this video encourages you in some way. I believe it has a powerful message and it's spoken in a down-to-earth way.
Please let me know if the link/video works. I've intentionally fast-forwarded it to the time I wanted you to view it from : )
Anyway, hope to hear more from you on here!

Upvote 0

R1im

Aug 8, 2013
Estonia
Visit site
✟15,451.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
I haven't lost my belief in God, but ive lost my hope when it comes to all religions. I believe God exists as a whole, but God(s) from Bible don't seem Gods to me, but as a deceivers.

I'm talking of course about old scriptures that tell different story about Christian,Muslim,Islam god

Upvote 0

CaringBrit

Feb 9, 2011
uk, Cottingham
✟21,274.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Not much to say really. I am not a believer, although I was one once. I lost my religion when it didn't seem credible anymore. Came here to mostly read

WelcomeMoonAngel.GIF

Hey Welome to CF

my names Danielle , hope you are well

if you have any questions , seek prayer or just wish to chat please do not hesitate to pm me

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Not much to say really. I am not a believer, although I was one once. I lost my religion when it didn't seem credible anymore. Came here to mostly read

however you got here, we're very glad you landed:D
there is a lot to read--a whole lot!
if i can make a suggestion, why not scan the congregation and faith areas and see if there is something that looks familiar, and that
draws your interest.
what was once lost isn't really lost---just in storage for a time when it will be needed again.

Upvote 0

Krissy Cakes

Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
snawej.gif

Welcome to the Christian Forums!

I'm Kristina, one of your CF Angels, and am glad you decided to join us. :hug:

Christian Forums is a large place where you can participate in a wide variety of discussions in several sub-forums, organized by subjects such as denominational beliefs, age, gender, and general discussions.

You might find it helpful to look in our Welcome Center where we have topics like

For New Christians and Christian Forums How-Tos? , all to answer some of your questions and help you get around.

Other popular and active areas of the site you may be interested in checking out:

Specific Questions you’d like to ask, or certain topics you need advice on?

• Christian Advice; Advice from Christians of all denominations, genders and ages. –
    • Ask a Chaplain; Private questions (you’re listed “Anonymous”) to Chaplains for answer.
Other Active Areas:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on my profile .

Again, welcome to the Christian Forums, we are delighted to have you here as a new member!

Blessings,

Kristina :angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums