Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
That's a bold statement and not all of the gifts I've seen are counterfeit. You're borderline on preaching against teh Holy Spirit and that's trepedatious ground. You would have to have absolute knowledge to make any such laim and that would be you assuming you're as knowledgable as God. You're not denying the power of the Holy Spirit today are you?

Calling those that operate with The Holy Spirit evil, doesn't that answer some questions about him?

Upvote 0

RevRo

Sep 16, 2010
Florida
✟8,073.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Calling those that operate with The Holy Spirit evil, doesn't that answer some questions about him?

I missed that one, if he called those who operate with the gifts of The Holy Spirit evil. That borders on blasphemy of the Holy Spirit! I am going to resign from this thread.

Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟161,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I missed that one, if he called those who operate with the gifts of The Holy Spirit evil. That borders on blasphemy of the Holy Spirit! I am going to resign from this thread.

Oh it's evident,..

Kundalini spirits are not Gods gifts.

To him, any manifestation of The Holy Spirit is a evil one.

Upvote 0

RevRo

Sep 16, 2010
Florida
✟8,073.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Oh it's evident,..

To him, any manifestation of The Holy Spirit is a evil one.

Since I have never heard of "Kundalini spirits" I just researched it and what an eye opener. They certainly are NOT of God and I have been tortured by them for many years. I don't know why/how I opened that door to receive them but now I know how to battle them and I am praising God for this infomation. I even went to an African 'deliverance' minister for prayer and was worse after he prayed!!!

I coined a phrase once: If you think you can't be decived, you already are!" And I WAS deceived myself in that area.
I hereby publicly renounce Kundalini spirits, in the holy name of, and by the precious blood of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior!

Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟161,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Since I have never heard of "Kundalini spirits" I just researched it and what an eye opener. They certainly are NOT of God and I have been tortured by them for many years. I don't know why/how I opened that door to receive them but now I know how to battle them and I am praising God for this infomation. I even went to an African 'deliverance' minister for prayer and was worse after he prayed!!!

I coined a phrase once: If you think you can't be decived, you already are!" And I WAS deceived myself in that area.
I hereby publicly renounce Kundalini spirits, in the holy name of, and by the precious blood of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior!

That's great, but legitimate operations of The Holy Spirit through His people are not categorized as evil.

Upvote 0

Dr.Strangelove

Sep 4, 2010
✟1,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

WOW!

PRAISE THE LORD!! :groupray:

Upvote 0

Dr.Strangelove

Sep 4, 2010
✟1,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's great, but legitimate operations of The Holy Spirit through His people are not categorized as evil.

The legitimate operation of The Holy Spirit in us happens after faith in Jesus as He cloaks us in the Righteousness of Christ and leads us to repentance.

G'night....

......and God Bless us all.

Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟161,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The legitimate operation of The Holy Spirit in us happens after faith in Jesus as He cloaks us in the Righteousness of Christ and leads us to repentance.

G'night....

......and God Bless us all.

Oh wait a minute,... what was that you said about GOD's giftings,..

As in, anyone operating in GOD's giftings are operating by evil spirits?

Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟161,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
And btw, I haven't seen anything information from you or others if your current crusade against GOD's giftings has had any effect, let's say.... over the last century.

But hey,.. those pentecostal and charismatic churches keep growing.

Upvote 0

Dr.Strangelove

Sep 4, 2010
✟1,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh wait a minute,... what was that you said about GOD's giftings,..

Dr.Strangelove said:

Huh?

Are you saying that Kundalini is of God?

Are you going to answer all the questions I've asked you Arbiter? Your flagging badly here.

I'm really hittin' the sack this time.

See ya tomorrow. :pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟161,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Huh?

Are you saying that Kundalini is of God?

Are you going to answer all the questions I've asked you Arbiter? Your flagging badly here.

I'm really hittin' the sack this time.

See ya tomorrow. :pray:

I didn't quote myself there buddy lol.

Yea maybe you need to get some sleep, you're tired.

Upvote 0

Big Drew

Believer
Supporter
Nov 10, 2009
Alabama
✟74,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
'Fraid not Reverand. We're gonna have to let go of the spiritual gifts business all together. Like we should have done 2000 years ago.

The only things left that we see are cheap counterfeits of those gifts.

The Word of God is all we have left, and all we require.
How depressing. . .

Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟161,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
How depressing. . .

Isn't statements like this sad,..

The only things left that we see are cheap counterfeits of those gifts.

Calling the gifts of The Holy Spirit evil is not profitable for anyone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Big Drew

Believer
Supporter
Nov 10, 2009
Alabama
✟74,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Isn't statements like this sad,..

Calling the gifts of The Holy Spirit evil is not profitable for anyone.
Yep, definitely sad...For some reason I can't see 750 million Christians being wrong about this...

Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟161,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Yep, definitely sad...For some reason I can't see 750 million Christians being wrong about this...

Exactly, but let him rail against his brothers in Christ all he wants, it's not like he is making any headway in that endeavor, I'm quite sure that Jesus is able to handle His sheep, even those that whine and cry a lot.

Upvote 0

Dr.Strangelove

Sep 4, 2010
✟1,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Big Drew said:

Meanwhile in the world of pop music...

Britney Spears Best Selling Artist of the Decade - Britney Spears

I guess that automatically means that Britney churns out the best music known to mankind?

Coz if the whole world loves something, it must be the best right?

12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

5:19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Sorceries = Drugs or SPELLS! Vision casting in church, signs and wonders, kundalini = SPELLS! And how many people make themselves even more vulnerable to the spells because they are on brain damaging prescription drugs?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions I'm still waiting for Arbiter to address:

Is the world getting better for Christians and will continue to do so until the Second Advent?

What is your thoughts on the 'falling away'?

Where are the false teachers to be found, and are church buildings safe havens from them?

Reactions: canukian
Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟161,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Questions I'm still waiting for Arbiter to address:

Is the world getting better for Christians and will continue to do so until the Second Advent?

What is your thoughts on the 'falling away'?

Where are the false teachers to be found, and are church buildings safe havens from them?

Hey my man, we already exhausted all the bibilical questions, so hypotheticals are not what is next on the topic. You purposely ignored these two sections of scripture,..

1Co 14:2 For he that speaketh in a tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God; for no man understandeth; but in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
1Co 14:3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men edification, and comfort, and consolation.

So your endeavors seem to be just to smacktalk other Christians you don't like at whatever expense, even if you have to sidestep scripture to do it.

I've seen that quite a bit over the years, and it is boring.

Upvote 0

Dr.Strangelove

Sep 4, 2010
✟1,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey my man, we already exhausted all the bibilical questions, so hypotheticals are not what is next on the topic.

They are Biblical questions.

What are your thoughts on the 'falling away' as mentioned in this verse:

2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

And who are the false teachers / prophets and where are you most likely to find them:

2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

And just out of interest, do you think the world is getting better for Christians as time goes on and will continue to do so until the second advent.

If you want, just tell me your not going to answer any more questions and then I'll direct them at someone else.

You purposely ignored these two sections of scripture,..

I've addressed those regurgetated verses many times in this thread. I'll get the post numbers if you really want.

So your endeavors seem to be just to smacktalk other Christians you don't like at whatever expense, even if you have to sidestep scripture to do it.

I've seen that quite a bit over the years, and it is boring.

Smacktalk?

All I've done is bring forth truthful information....and one person so far, praise the Lord, has benefited from the information by renouncing kundalini majick from their lives publically. That takes a lot of courage to do. I pray others will muster the strength to follow suit.

Doc.

Upvote 0