Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But yes some christian people can not be dealt with easily. They are stubborn as an ox, will not dress properly, at times they have nothing on and anyone can watch, speak so vulgarly at the dinnertable and has nasty suspicions that they have fantasized up in their mind and cannot seem to understand that I am a married woman that I rather keep them out of our lives as much as possible. But then I am of course not generose or rude or any other prudent negative only because I don’t use the worst bathing suit out there. If one has kids that cling to ones body at times or wild water games atleast the bading suit should stay on I reckon. So I can tell some people no we do not want You coming and why.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It is not sufficient just to be blunt and direct. One also has to be positive. Without that, one does not become "real"--only negative.

I have to work on being positive, either someone tries to sell me stuff, want to date ( I thought they drop off after i was 25 boy was i wrong) me or think I hire folks or work for free and unfortunatedly I can not be too positive. It usually end badly.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I put a little "no solicitors" on door, and no longer have landline, so safe from sellers which has given much peace, lol

Our door is left alone, it is only animals and hunters here, but social media or if I go to town or to the village then basically anytime and especially before christmas one ought to be completedly broke.

• Informative
Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
BAF740DF-BFF8-48F3-9DFD-91FCF38BAC95.jpeg
Basically only the brave dare to venture out to our house. The scenery is from our rubbishbin. We had wolves running here a few times.

Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟950,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I find the opposite is occurring. The older I get and the more I scale the deeper my need for lessening and humility. I have discovered a greater strength in restraint. It's knowing the difference between mettle and metal that I keep foremost in my thoughts. I don't want to be steely or wield a blade with my tongue.

Having a quiet spirit and a sweet disposition enhances my loveliness. I like being soft. I enjoy the otherness of my person with the opposite sex. I can be truthful without maiming my essence and that's my goal.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I find the opposite is occurring. The older I get and the more I scale the deeper my need for lessening and humility. I have discovered a greater strength in restraint. It's knowing the difference between mettle and metal that I keep foremost in my thoughts. I don't want to be steely or wield a blade with my tongue.

Having a quiet spirit and a sweet disposition enhances my loveliness. I like being soft. I enjoy the otherness of my person with the opposite sex. I can be truthful without maiming my essence and that's my goal.

Well if it is physically possible yes, but if my surroundings are noisy and I have to shout loud to get heard I might sound a bit blunt but not evil. I also spend my days now lifting heavy stuff, pulling and walking but I do smile as well. If I lift something heavy I will probably look a bit concentrated too. A short positive order with easy words is easier to forward eaven in another language and easy to remember. In real life Would You say for something You do every day say unload tons of goods

-Take nr 2. ( come rushing, stop 5 seconds and rush to the next place)

Or would You say -

Would You Mrs Smith, please take nr 2 and unload it, Thank You very much. ( guess how many seconds that takes )

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟950,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
A short positive order with easy words is easier to forward eaven in another language and easy to remember. In real life Would You say for something You do every day say unload tons of goods

-Take nr 2. ( come rushing, stop 5 seconds and rush to the next place)

Or would You say -

Would You Mrs Smith, please take nr 2 and unload it, Thank You very much. ( guess how many seconds that takes )

I wouldn't do the first because it isn't the way I was raised or the examples I witnessed. There's also a difference between how a manager addresses someone and when you're the employer doing the same.

When I was in the workforce I noticed marked differences in performance and personality when people felt respected. Small gestures of politeness yielded much fruit. Now I'm on the other side of that through self-employment and my opinion remains unswayed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I just want to clarify and reiterate, that I'm not rude, and I don't deal with people without love, but I'm just not as reserved. I'm more concerned with just saying what needs to be said without any additives or fillers. I'm not concerned with any extra cushioning or trying to take care of other people's feelings at the cost of watering down the message, distracting from it, or draining my own heart and mind.

I think about the way Jesus communicated, as presented to us in Scripture. I used to feel frustrated that there weren't more words from Jesus and why his quotes were so short sometimes. But if you think about it, the more words you say, the less people are likely to remember what you said. They may reflect or focus on some little detail while ignoring the main point. If it takes you too long to make the point, they might not still be tuned in when you get to it. Jesus cut right to the quick and said exactly what needed to be said and nothing more. Even his parables seem kind of short without fluff. Why? I think the point wasn't to manipulate people's feelings, but simply to just say what they needed to hear. No more, no less.

Upvote 0