Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Can you enlighten me too, because I didn't.

My guess is that ReesePiece was suggesting that TGOF is probably some user he allready knows under different name, but that's just a random guess.

No Jessica is the girl knight talking. Reese was making a joke.

Oh yeah sarahknight I found it hilarious I started telling people, seriously it wasnt ha ha funny.

Touchy aren't you

I think you want your behaviour towards women to be ok that you basically or naively string them Along and you basically told us the whole its ok guys she wasn't gutted afterall i did no harm line you used.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No Jessica is the girl knight talking. Reese was making a joke.

Oh yeah sarahknight I found it hilarious I started telling people, seriously it wasnt ha ha funny.

Touchy aren't you

I think you want your behaviour towards women to be ok that you basically or naively string them.ok with the whole its ok guys she wasn't gutted afterall i did no harm line you used.
Fire Girl, it looks like you think I am trying to avoid "blame" for something here. Nobody needs to be blamed for anything, like they intentionally or maliciously did something bad. And no, I was not trying to say I did no harm simply because I posted that it seemed she was feeling better. I thought ... you know, it might be a good thing that maybe she isn't faring as badly as I thought? Obviously I did do some harm, however inadvertently.

But if you meant to give me a genuine rebuke or advice, well, you can't expect me to take it well when you dish it out in the form of this:
You do have no clue, she isnt going to tell you for the last 3 days shes been eating junk, laying in bed crying and heartbroken. which is most likely what happened.... lol
Especially with the added lol at the end. I mean, if you think I did something wrong and you want to suggest a way of my correcting it or avoiding trouble in the future, you can say it in better ways than this. I really don't think I was being "touchy" on that front.

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Rebuke you am not your keeper or your mother. Your a grown man.

And if you dont like what you hear dont ask for advise on a forum you are going to hear something you might not like and people from different cultures..... lol lol lol

Now step off your high horse we aren't all well mannered as you...

Reece you crack me up ha ha

Upvote 0

redblue22

You Are Special.
Jan 13, 2012
✟73,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Fire Girl, it looks like you think I am trying to avoid "blame" for something here. Nobody needs to be blamed for anything, like they intentionally or maliciously did something bad. And no, I was not trying to say I did no harm simply because I posted that it seemed she was feeling better. I thought ... you know, it might be a good thing that maybe she isn't faring as badly as I thought? Obviously I did do some harm, however inadvertently.

But if you meant to give me a genuine rebuke or advice, well, you can't expect me to take it well when you dish it out in the form of this:
Especially with the added lol at the end. I mean, if you think I did something wrong and you want to suggest a way of my correcting it or avoiding trouble in the future, you can say it in better ways than this. I really don't think I was being "touchy" on that front.

Sarahs, are you now giving lessons on how people should talk with you?

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
And please don't speak too me like am 12 am not one of your "princesses"

You...I like you.

I'm going to give my two cents. I don't really think this whole "knight" persona is good a thing, it's nothing personal, it's for the exact the same reason my future daughter will NOT be watching Disney princess movies. It promotes this idea that women need men to be complete. Not in the cheesy "you complete me" way, but that a woman's life is not fulfilled unless she has a man. Women don't need men anymore than men need women. What our culture believes, and Disney promotes (does seem to be slightly improving in Brave and Frozen, but still has a way to go), is that women are really nothing more than their looks and should be protected and/or won over. The whole thing is inherently disrespectful to women. We talk about how inappropriate content and the modeling industry objectify women, well, so does this whole princess culture, just much more subtly. It's no surprise that you seem to have women fall for you, you've give them their childhood fairy tale. It seems very arrogant to me that you seem surprised by this, and that you really don't seem concerned that she is actually heartbroken. Why?...Katniss is right, that is most likely what she was doing and you seem to get very defensive at a woman who doesn't buy into that mentality.

If you want to marry a princess, fine, but most "princesses" I've met tend to be entitled and selfish. I don't want to marry a princess (unless she is actual royalty..then I might break that rule), I want to marry a woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elizabeth8393
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JojotheBeloved

Part of the Family
Apr 18, 2014
✟8,622.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I'm going to give my two cents. I don't really think this whole "knight" persona is good a thing...

If you want to marry a princess, fine, but most "princesses" I've met tend to be entitled and selfish. I don't want to marry a princess (unless she is actual royalty..then I might break that rule), I want to marry a woman.

I agree.

Upvote 0

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Telling a girl that revealed romantic feelings for you that you love her (however it was originally meant) is a bad idea. I can completely understand her hurt. People throw around the phrase so loosely that it doesn't really mean much anymore especially when it's said to someone for whom you have no romantic feelings.

Perhaps you learnt your lesson and will not be repeating that mistake again.

Upvote 0