CF Baby Names

PlanN2WalkONwata

Dec 1, 2003
✟8,479.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
We like weird names lol
My son is Christopher Javon after Daddy and my daughter's name is Phoenyx Rayne...
We plan on having tons more children some of which we already have names for lol!

Gabriel Matthias (B), Xion Skye (G), Zavier Jeremiah (B), and Rogue Storm (G) (Yeah... I promised hubby that if we have 6 kids, he could name one all his own... needless to say... we are a Marvel Superhero family lol)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Singermom

Jul 20, 2010
✟9,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My 2 daughters:

Deborah Celina: Deborah was the name of the person who brought my husband to Christ; it was one of those, "You saved my life...I'll name my first-born daughter after you." She was there for him, offering friendship (nothing more) and councelling when he really needed it. While Deborah was never one of my favorite names, I just look at Deborah in the book of Judges, and I really can't fault the honorable reasoning my husband had (I compromised by agreeing that her nickname would be Debby and not Debbie...however, at the age of 3, she insisted herself that she was Deborah). Celina was my great-grandmother's name, and my favorite girls' name in the world. We bounced back and forth whether she would be Deborah Celina or Celina Deborah...then Celine Dion came on the scene. I'm a HUGE fan, but all I could see was a dozen other Celines or Celinas (then Selena hit it big, too) and that set the name order.

Elizabeth Adrienne: We had waited for 17 years for our first-born daughter, so we didn't think we would have a second CHILD...never mind a second daughter. Hence, we used all our "good" girl names on her. When we found out we were having a second child...and another girl, no less...we scrambled. Oddly enough, it was God who led us to name our second daughter Elizabeth! I was reading the story of the mother of John the Baptist, when He impressed upon me to use her name. At the same time, at his work, my husband was receiving the same impression! Adrienne is the feminized version of my step-grandfather's name, a wonderful man who was my grandmother's 4th husband...married her KNOWING she had Alzheimer's, kept track of the birthdays & anniversaries of her 3 children, their spouses, THEIR kids (and I'm one of 7 kids), THEIR spouses...and THEIR kids! He even took my younger brother (who was a pre-teen at the time) fishing. He was a dear man who loved and cared for my grandmother until the day she died, and we all STILL got birthday, anniversary & Christmas cards from him after. I wanted to honor my Pepere Adrien, and my husband (who also adored him) quickly agreed.

Upvote 0

ShadowsChild

Victorious NOT Victim
Nov 22, 2010
Alberta, Canada
✟8,916.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We like weird names lol
My son is Christopher Javon after Daddy and my daughter's name is Phoenyx Rayne...
We plan on having tons more children some of which we already have names for lol!

Gabriel Matthias (B), Xion Skye (G), Zavier Jeremiah (B), and Rogue Storm (G) (Yeah... I promised hubby that if we have 6 kids, he could name one all his own... needless to say... we are a Marvel Superhero family lol)

Ah another one....
and I say that because my daughter's name is
Phenix-Lei Ginny Rose (Ginny was because my grandma's name was Virgina but parents called her Vergie when she wanted the nickname Ginny)
And as for the Marvel family.. if my daughter was a boy, she would have been named Xaviour - yes as in Professor X. So don't feel bad :D

Upvote 0

CrystalBrooke

I'm almost positive I don't care what you think
Jun 16, 2004
Tennessee
Visit site
✟19,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My little girl's name is Emily MaKenzie. She's not named after anyone, it was just the only name that her daddy and I could agree on^_^

Other girl names that I like:
Olivia Paige
Brookelynn Rene (Brookelynn is a combination of mine and my sister's middle names, and Rene is my best friend's middle name)
Clare Victoria
Lilly Ann (Lilies were my grandfather's favorite flower and Ann is the middle name of 3 ladies that are very dear to me)
Gabriella Amber

Boys:
Micah Alexander
Isaac
Caleb

Doesn't really matter what boy names I like though, if Charlie and I have a boy his name will be Charles Ray *last name* 3rd. I really don't like it. I've never liked the generation after generation naming thing..and plus I just don't like the name Charles Ray...hopefully we'll have a girl.:D

No it won't. I put my foot down and we're trying to come up with a boy name as I am convinced that this one will be a boy and I refuse to name it the third. So far he likes the names Logan, Connor, Liam and Quinn...and I could go with any of those. He hated all the names I suggested. If we end up having a girl her name will be Sarah Catherine.

Upvote 0

CrystalBrooke

I'm almost positive I don't care what you think
Jun 16, 2004
Tennessee
Visit site
✟19,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We like weird names lol

I asked my husband if we had a daughter if we could name her Anna Marie because it's one of Rogue's aliases...he said no. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No it won't. I put my foot down and we're trying to come up with a boy name as I am convinced that this one will be a boy and I refuse to name it the third. So far he likes the names Logan, Connor, Liam and Quinn...and I could go with any of those. He hated all the names I suggested. If we end up having a girl her name will be Sarah Catherine.

How about Trey...? :sorry:

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I love Cillian.
Yeah, but his/her nickname would be Silly... :p

"Did you hear about Shezshy's baby...?"
"Yep. (S)he's a Cillian!" :doh::sorry:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

homeofmew

Master Trainer
Site Supporter
May 29, 2005
Houston, Texas
Visit site
✟28,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ok here's what I want If I have Kids Or a list of Possibilities

Latias or Ratiasu (Girl) (Pokemon)
Roselia (Girl) (Pokemon)
Haruka "Spring Flower" (Pokemon)

Latios or Ratiosu (boy) (Pokemon)
Masato "correct man" (Pokemon)

Upvote 0

Roxa

Daughter of the King
Oct 29, 2003
BC
Visit site
✟10,005.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My kids are:
1. Ezry (Help), Michael (Who is like God) after my hubby`s dad, Rosemary (a flower)
2. Hugo (bright in mind and spirit,a thinker), Richard (Powerful, strong ruler) after my
own dad, Gabriel (God's able-bodied one)
3. Shiloh (Rest, Peaceful), Timothy (One who honors God) after my hubby, Jose (God
will add)

Names for my future daughters are:
1. Seraphina (Burning fire), Ramona (Wise defender) after my mom, Sophy (Wisdom)
2. Idina (Wealthy), Carolynn (Manly) after hubby`s mom, Kyra (Strong woman)

Upvote 0

Eveningfirelight

In a castle on the moors
Oct 28, 2012
Ohio
Visit site
✟7,999.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My daughter's name is Mikaela. Years ago when the show Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman was on I was a big fan and had never heard the name until then. Always said I would name a little girl that, so I did but now I hear the name all the time:)

Upvote 0