Certainty Jesus Returns No Later than 2023

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"Would we be aware of the rapture should it happen?"

Not sure who "we" is, but if you mean those who refute this promise [Revelation 3:10] .... most likely not

Most participating will be the dead in Christ .... very few of the living will be noticed when He calls

There just are not many of His true ecclesia on the earth today and there will be even less at the time

The "church" today is filled with apostasy and most will enter the tribulation

His action will be in the twinkling of an eye .... faster than a wink .... hard to notice

It is possible that you may discover a person or two that you know who has disappeared

.... but you won't have much time to think about it .... the Lord's unprecedented judgment upon the earth will come just after .... a big distraction

Upvote 0

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Then we are seven years closer and the window closing fast. I don't think we are that far away from the little horn and the EU becoming a ten leader form of Government, not seven years away imo.
Then you need to go to Rapture, Prophecy,Church, Nation of Israel,-Last Generation, and see that thread.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
1967 (latest the leaves sprouted) + 120 (lifetime given to men) = 2087 (latest date based on Luke 21:30)

Just a guess, though, I wouldn't base viewpoints on 1 verse.
I don't think the 120 years works for a generation. The 3 score and ten in Psalms 90 seems more likely. King David died at 70 years old, as well.

Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't think the 120 years works for a generation. The 3 score and ten in Psalms 90 seems more likely. King David died at 70 years old, as well.

I agree, basically. I would have to be very certain "generation" there were generation in spoken, Hebrew, though and I haven't researched it.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
The Lord is speaking of the generation of humanity from the flood to this day and to the beginning of the next judgment .... judgment to judgment [Matthew 24:36-39]

Attempting to date the beginning of His next judgment cannot be done .... so adding some arbitrary short term generation to a dating of the past like 1948 or 1967 will never be correct

Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Lord is speaking of the generation of humanity from the flood to this day and to the beginning of the next judgment .... judgment to judgment [Matthew 24:36-39]

Attempting to date the beginning of His next judgment cannot be done .... so adding some arbitrary short term generation to a dating of the past like 1948 or 1967 will never be correct

It's not arbitrary, though. People who know much of anything, know the fig tree = Israel. It's standard Bible commentary.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/study/larkin/dt/29.cfm

And Noah (the righteous man) knew exactly when to get into the Ark. He knew it with full transparency and certainty.

It was the world that did not believe Noah, which did not know to get into the Ark. If then the end comes like this, the righteous, faithful church will know with 100% certainty when the end is with full certainty of that end by divine revelation. The world could then choose not to believe us, and it would happen just the same as Noah.

Saying the church is in the dark as to the timing isn't what happened in Noah's day.

Genesis 7:4 - For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and I will destroy from the face of the earth all living things that I have made.”

God informed Noah of everything, before it happened, so Noah was fully aware.

But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. - 1 Thessalonians 5:4

The big surprise then has nothing to do with the righteous... the big surprise and being in the dark as to when it happens applies to the world.

But prior to the 7 day warning with specifics, Noah had a warning before that when he had begun to build the Ark itself. Furthermore, when his relative Methuselah died, was another indicator to Moses. The warnings and indications just became more precise and clear leading up to the moment.

Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And I'll be transparent here because maybe it will help some of you.

Direct from God, what he has been saying to me and others, confirmed through other ministers of God independently without my solicitation for them to confirm it...

-----------------------------------------
This is basically "Thus sayeth the Lord":
- My generation will see an economic decline (I'm 32). It's nothing to get too frantic about. People who believe upon the lord for their daily life and provision have -nothing- to fear because God provides. If you have blessings/miracles operating in your life and can receive from God because you believe him, provision for you is not a problem for God. It's only a problem for people who do not believe nor receive blessings/miracles from God.

What I saw was us running through a corn field. The corn field was the prosperity of the world system. It takes a dip. There still is corn at the bottom of the dip, there's just less corn. It's not a huge deal if you're serving the Lord.

- This year, it's already begun I think, a Holy Ghost flood is coming to the Earth for faithful and blessed believers of Jesus Christ. This flood can't be observed with your eyes. It's spiritual provision and blessings to believers in Jesus Christ. As Jesse Duplantis confirmed it, "A Holy Ghost tsunami is coming!" ... but I have heard it from several others faithful to God in my life, separately from each other.
-------------------------------------------

I believe God wants to bless Christians to increase our life, prosperity, and ministry with God, while the world's prosperity ends up failing them.

Just like Isaac was blessed with finding wells while the nation was in drought, God wants us Christians to be used in this capacity.

So what God is doing now, is establishing a new movement of Christ's bride on Earth, putting key ministers in locations to serve, and these ministries will be blessed in the face of adversities, so that people are able to come to Jesus before the end.

Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "'Come out of her, my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; - Revelation 18:4

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
No one knows the time

Many who have come and go have said they did .... and reasons are always about the same

And then the stories come

Remember this [Matthew 24;36-39]

The thing that one can know is that His next intervention could be before this day is over .... the believer needs to be vigilant and ready at all times

So the believer is not in darkness because the Lord has already explained His purpose in His Word

A remnant of Israel has been returned to the land for experiencing the coming end time event of Jacob's trouble .... the 70th week decreed for the nation

However, Israel is not the "fig tree".... the Lord is using this comparison to exemplify the nearness of His visible appearance to Israel at the end of the tribulation

The signs and events preceding will not begin before the tribulation begins, but at the start and during the tribulation leading up to His appearing

The tribulation period has not yet begun .... when it does all on the face of the earth will know for sure .... no guess work [Revelation 6:12-17]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A generation is 40 years. Psalms 90. age 70 and 80 would average out at 75. Abraham entered the promise land at 75
Gen:12-5, add that to 1948, 75+1948=2023.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
A generation is 40 years. Psalms 90. age 70 and 80 would average out at 75. Abraham entered the promise land at 75
Gen:12-5, add that to 1948, 75+1948=2023.
Joe, if we took 2023 and subtracted the 7 years we would come out with 2016 that the confirming of the covenant would have to be accomplished. That's not much time left. Do you think it is going to happen before the end of 2016?

If it doesn't, then I think your options would be 1967+70 years = 2037. Then the confirming of the covenant would be before 2030. That's looks a whole lot more possible to me.

We'll see. Even though there are less than 4 months left in 2016, a lot can happen in a short space. So, I would not say it's impossible.

Here's what I think has to happen Joe, from where we are now, in sequence.

1. Europe has to reformat into that ten leader form of Government with one person over the ten leaders. Brexit sped up the process. The Euro currency is vulnerable, sending domino effect to the world's other financial systems, should that be the catalyst.
2. Gog/Magog has to take place. Russia is present in the middle east in a big way. And Turkey is a visible factor.
3. Immediately post Gog/Maog, the confirming of the covenant takes place.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
My comment

There is no time stamping array given is scripture that would allow for the calculation of the Lord's next intervention to bring His wrath and judgment of the tribulation

He has said that a man cannot know and He means it

It could come before this day is over .... or things may go on for many years before

The prophetic scriptures do set a staging for the period .... Israel in the midst of the nation's virulent enemies, the Muslims of the Middle East

Israel is there and has been an independent political entity since 1948 and the Muslim response is one that has gained the whole world's attention as the most dangerous setting on the earth

Upvote 0

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Joe, if we took 2023 and subtracted the 7 years we would come out with 2016 that the confirming of the covenant would have to be accomplished. That's not much time left. Do you think it is going to happen before the end of 2016?

If it doesn't, then I think your options would be 1967+70 years = 2037. Then the confirming of the covenant would be before 2030. That's looks a whole lot more possible to me.

We'll see. Even though there are less than 4 months left in 2016, a lot can happen in a short space. So, I would not say it's impossible.

Here's what I think has to happen Joe, from where we are now, in sequence.

1. Europe has to reformat into that ten leader form of Government with one person over the ten leaders. Brexit sped up the process. The Euro currency is vulnerable, sending domino effect to the world's other financial systems, should that be the catalyst.
2. Gog/Magog has to take place. Russia is present in the middle east in a big way. And Turkey is a visible factor.
3. Immediately post Gog/Maog, the confirming of the covenant takes place.
Douggg, google rapture 2023,see how many are using this.
Abraham entered the promise land at 75 Gen:
12-5, add 75 to 1948, what did you get?
Now go to Psalm 90:10, the life span of man is given as 70 and 80,the average would be 75.
Now add this 75 to 1948.What did you get?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Douggg, google rapture 2023,see how many are using this.
Abraham entered the promise land at 75 Gen:
12-5, add 75 to 1948, what did you get?
Now go to Psalm 90:10, the life span of man is given as 70 and 80,the average would be 75.
Now add this 75 to 1948.What did you get?
Joe, I understand your rationale. And I did do the web search.

I am anytime rapture view, so it does not conflict with my view of the rapture. I am looking at it from the perspective of being a theory that Jesus will return by 2023. 1948+75 years = 2023. I understand the theory.

The rapture itself cannot pinned to any particular year.

Will Jesus return by 2023? It depends on if the 7 years leading up to his return, begin in 2016. And that 7 years does not begin until the person who becomes "the prince who shall come" of Daniel 9:26 is in place. That person is not in place yet, because the kingdom of the ten kings - which he comes up among - is not in place.

The rapture, on the othe hand, is a separate issue as far as timing goes - because it can happen anytime, with no preconditions required, has nothing to do with 1948, 1967, 70 years, 80 years, or 75 years average.

What we can know about the rapture, howvever, is that because we are closing in on the day that Jesus returns - it can't be far off.

We will just have to watch what happens for the rest of 2016 to see if the 2023 theory is good or not. Okay? That ten kin kingdom, when it is in place, is going to stick out like a sore thumb. I hope I am not sounding negative - because I am looking for things to start happening as well.

We're walking through life with the King, right?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Douggg, Google, Rapture, Prophecy, Church, Nation of Israel-Last Generation.You need to put these together
then ever thing will fit together. This will make it simple.The rapture will not happen in 2016.We don't know the
day or hour, the sheep will know close to the year.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Will Jesus return within 75 years from when Israel became a nation (by 2023 at the latest)? Yes,

• because 75 years is within a lifetime (Ps. 90.10);
  • because Abraham entered the promise land at 75 (Gen. 12.5);
  • because "you know the summer is near" (Matt. 24.32) when the "fig tree...branch is tender" (v.32);
  • Ezekiel's prophecy on his side for 390 days takes us to exactly May, 1948 when Israel became a nation again;
  • thus, you "know that it is near, even at the doors" (v.33).
Can we narrow down the time of the Tribulation and when Jesus returns? Yes,

• because before the great and terrible day of the Lord (Joel 2.31, Rev. 6.12) there is a great earthquake (2010/11), unique solar eclipse (Nov. 3, 2013) and unique lunar eclipse (2014/15);
  • thus, the Tribulation can start no sooner than 2015.
How do we get even more exact for the time the Tribulation starts?

• Each year there are from Feast of Trumpets 2,520 (Dan. 9.27, 12.7, Rev. 12.6) days to Tisha B'Av or 2,550 (Dan. 12.11) days to Day of Atonement;
  • there are 2300 days (Dan. 8.14) from the day before Passover to Tisha B'Av from 2016 to 2022 and for 2017 to 2023;
  • thus, we know the Tribulation starts on Feast of Trumpets either Sept. 14, 2015 or Oct. 3, 2016.
Which year does the Tribulation start?

• There are seven sets of seven from June 7, 1967 (double fulfilment of Dan. 9.25) when Israel became a nation to the Day of Atonement June 23, 2015 (total of 17,640 days);
  • when Jesus returns, He judges the nations for 30 days from the 1260th to the 1290th day;
  • 2015 is a Jubilee year once every 50 years and it is a Sabbath year once every seven years (these years are confirmed going back to the start of the first Jubilee which was 3986 BC when Adam was 18 years old;
  • thus, the Tribulation must start on Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14 in 2015.
What day does Jesus step down on the mount of olives?

• Jesus would step down on the 2,520th day which would be Aug. 7, 2022.
I agree no later then 2023, Check this out, google rapture thoughts.
God showed this to you through scriptures.Psalm 90:10 and Gen.12-5.
Add 75 to 1948, we get 2023. This is all we need,it makes it simple.

Upvote 0

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Douggg, Google, Rapture, Prophecy, Church, Nation of Israel-Last Generation.You need to put these together
then ever thing will fit together. This will make it simple.The rapture will not happen in 2016.We don't know the
day or hour, the sheep will know close to the year.
the rapture will be no later then 2023, keep this in mind.

Upvote 0

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Will Jesus return within 75 years from when Israel became a nation (by 2023 at the latest)? Yes,

• because 75 years is within a lifetime (Ps. 90.10);
  • because Abraham entered the promise land at 75 (Gen. 12.5);
  • because "you know the summer is near" (Matt. 24.32) when the "fig tree...branch is tender" (v.32);
  • Ezekiel's prophecy on his side for 390 days takes us to exactly May, 1948 when Israel became a nation again;
  • thus, you "know that it is near, even at the doors" (v.33).
Can we narrow down the time of the Tribulation and when Jesus returns? Yes,

• because before the great and terrible day of the Lord (Joel 2.31, Rev. 6.12) there is a great earthquake (2010/11), unique solar eclipse (Nov. 3, 2013) and unique lunar eclipse (2014/15);
  • thus, the Tribulation can start no sooner than 2015.
How do we get even more exact for the time the Tribulation starts?

• Each year there are from Feast of Trumpets 2,520 (Dan. 9.27, 12.7, Rev. 12.6) days to Tisha B'Av or 2,550 (Dan. 12.11) days to Day of Atonement;
  • there are 2300 days (Dan. 8.14) from the day before Passover to Tisha B'Av from 2016 to 2022 and for 2017 to 2023;
  • thus, we know the Tribulation starts on Feast of Trumpets either Sept. 14, 2015 or Oct. 3, 2016.
Which year does the Tribulation start?

• There are seven sets of seven from June 7, 1967 (double fulfilment of Dan. 9.25) when Israel became a nation to the Day of Atonement June 23, 2015 (total of 17,640 days);
  • when Jesus returns, He judges the nations for 30 days from the 1260th to the 1290th day;
  • 2015 is a Jubilee year once every 50 years and it is a Sabbath year once every seven years (these years are confirmed going back to the start of the first Jubilee which was 3986 BC when Adam was 18 years old;
  • thus, the Tribulation must start on Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14 in 2015.
What day does Jesus step down on the mount of olives?

• Jesus would step down on the 2,520th day which would be Aug. 7, 2022.
The person who pegged the rapture at no later then 2023 has it correct. Joe Green

Upvote 0

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just goes to show you dreams can be deceptive. You are most susceptible when you have a passive mind for the evil spirits to enter, and the most passive time is when you are asleep.
You no doubt had a bean dream.

Upvote 0

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
the rapture will be no later then 2023, keep this in mind.[/
QUOTE]
Douggg, Have you googled, Rapture 2023, to see how many are using this year?
I believe the 7 years begins at the Rapture. No later then 2023.
I agree with the person who came up with, no later then 2023. This person
came up with this in 2012. Have you checked this person out.

Upvote 0