Kansas
✟20,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've got 4 here now, and when I get married, Karen'll bring 3 more. 7 cats and 2 people in a 2 br, 850 sq ft house. Yikes!

Mine: George (1 eyed beige Persian), Binky (one of Karen's- a 3 legged orange), Ferguson (Binky's grandson, big orange guy) and Gracie (black & white)
Hers: Clawdia (gray 'baby face' Persian), Angel (Binky's granddaughter, but not Ferguson's sister- small orange) and Emily (gray tabby, very small, somewhat bi-polar)

Reactions: kittystorm92
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kittystorm92

May your day be Perrrrrfect!
Feb 13, 2008
South Beloit, Illinois
✟88,885.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Morning All, My two cats have a house guest for the week. I'm dog sitting my mother's choc. lab while they are on vacation for a week. They have come down and seen her but Salem will puff up and hiss and growl at her, Fred has not done much just run and hide. Hope things get better before the end of the week.

Reactions: SparkyMaddie
Upvote 0

gal4God

Support Team
Dec 29, 2005
Leicester, UK
Visit site
✟28,819.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
My cat and my dog still do get along....The cat tolerates him and that is all.

we are hoping lydia learns 2 do the same wiv benji lol.

Reactions: kittystorm92
Upvote 0

SparkyMaddie

Luceat Lux Vestra
Feb 17, 2005
St Louis
✟150,656.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
our huskies KNOW not to do anything to our cats or ELSE. my dad has them trained to not even look at them when they are rough tumbling around outside cos one of our dogs would chase them up trees and scare them.
my mom was so upset today until about an hour ago she texted me at school cos one of our tabbys had been missing for almost 9 hours. he came home :)
HUGE tummy though!

Reactions: WhiteWillow
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.