Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This is our newest kitty, Cookie.

120530-131832.jpg

This is Cookie, only surviving kitten of the little feral Binky whom we've been working on taming. Binky's kinda become an indoor outdoor cat. Cookie was born April 25th. Unfortunately Binky has stopped producing milk. Glad we found this little one today. We're not sure if Cookie is male or female yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is our newest kitty, Cookie.

120530-131832.jpg

This is Cookie, only surviving kitten of the little feral Binky whom we've been working on taming. Binky's kinda become an indoor outdoor cat. Cookie was born April 25th. Unfortunately Binky has stopped producing milk. Glad we found this little one today. We're not sure if Cookie is male or female yet.

At almost 4 weeks you should be able to tell, just by sight. I raise Maine Coons and find that 95% of the time it can be determined as early as moments after birth!
But the kitten is as cute as can be!! A real little keeper.

Upvote 0

yedida

Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Very pretty Torti!
What's her name?

Thank you!
She was a definite keeper out of the litter. I've never seen (before, or since) a cat with so many different colors ranging from black, dark silver, blue, hues of reds, cream and yellows along with white and even some orange all in one cat!!
She had a growth deficiency (and is still months behind, size-wise) so she is called Bitsy (tho she's no longer actually small, just small for her breed and age expectations).

Upvote 0
May 20, 2012
Chicago
✟8,041.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank you!
She was a definite keeper out of the litter. I've never seen (before, or since) a cat with so many different colors ranging from black, dark silver, blue, hues of reds, cream and yellows along with white and even some orange all in one cat!!
She had a growth deficiency (and is still months behind, size-wise) so she is called Bitsy (tho she's no longer actually small, just small for her breed and age expectations).

My torti also has a growth deficiency too! She's actually just grey, black, and an orangish brown that is now brown with old age. I see torti's at the animal shelter I volunteer with, and let me tell you Bitsy is quite the artist's palette.

How old is she? How long have you had her?

Here's Belle:

Belle1.jpg

Upvote 0

yedida

Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
My torti also has a growth deficiency too! She's actually just grey, black, and an orangish brown that is now brown with old age. I see torti's at the animal shelter I volunteer with, and let me tell you Bitsy is quite the artist's palette.

How old is she? How long have you had her?

Here's Belle:

Belle1.jpg

You have a lovely girl! I love that little pouty mouth! So cute.

Bitsy was born to my male and female in Sept of last year. I actually gave her to my daughter (who's still at home). Out of this same litter, we also have the quite rare male calico! He was adorable.
(I've just discovered that the last mating was successful and I should be getting some kittens come the first of July. I'm so excited. I just love having kittens in the house.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yedida

Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
There's just something so special about watching a mother and her little one(s).
I use Windows7 and one of the sets of themes available is that of wild animals and their little ones - some of the most precious photos I've ever seen! I've been viewing them for over a month now and they each still bring a "aaah" smile to me.

Keeping working with this mama - looks to me like you're winning her over. And she's gorgeous to boot! And what a sweet little one.
All together now, "Aaaahhh."

Upvote 0