Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
WATCH: ‘U.S. Embassies Are Celebrating Black Death’: Candace Owens Blasts Biden Administration Letting Embassies Fly BLM Flag

“The U.S. embassies are celebrating black death,” Owens charged. “The consequence of the Black Lives Matter movement — and I cringe when people call it Black Lives Matter protests, because, you know what, Tucker, it is Black Lives Matter riots. The cities burned for six weeks straight following the death of George Floyd. Black neighborhoods were rioted, they were looted and it led to more black death. Way more black Americans died during the Black Lives Matter riots than the one black American that was killed by a police officer that allegedly started this entire spree.”

• Informative
Reactions: Danthemailman

Toynbee

Trump Won
Sep 22, 2011
✟40,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The organization, Black Lives Matter is a neo-Marxist organization, founded by three women who have publicly admitted being "trained marxists" - trained in marxist-leninist theory. The movement is not about "social justice" but about violence and hate - hatred for whites and police.

If this country doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking figuratively. I could be speaking literally. It’s a matter of interpretation,” Hawk Newsome said during an interview Wednesday evening on “The Story” with Martha MacCallum.

The very name "Black Lives Matter" is indicative of - at best - a misguided sense of purpose inasmuch as it connotes an exclusivity for blacks alone - there is no inclusivity in that name; it is all about blacks, not whites, not asians, not indians, not hispanics... blacks - so it is perfectly fair to call it "racist" on its face.

Which leads to the more fundamental issue about the movement - it's marxist-leninist goals. Hidden behind the dis-informative rubric of its supposed goal of "social change" and the prominent, but tragic deaths of several black individuals (the major track on which the BLM train rides), is the true goal of the movement - a new marxist-leninist society - with, naturally, "blacks" running things instead of "whites".

Marxists across the globe (those still in the process of attempting - albeit failing - to implement their ideology) have pretty much abandoned the hope of "change" via class warfare - the so-called "bourgeoisie v. proletariat" battle of the classes, which much to their dismay, never really took anywhere it was tried. So now they've changed tactics and moved away from class warfare to race warfare, utilizing the so-called "Critical Race Theory" as their platform - perfect for a group like BLM, with their name and their "trained marxist" leaders and some very convenient (for them) tragic and unfortunate realities surrounding the black community.

But rather than change the conditions of the black community honestly and forthrightly, and in cooperation with the REST of the communities in which they live and exist, white communities, asian communities, hispanic communities, et. al., BLM has chosen another path - violence, racism, and far more insidious - marxism-leninism as their path.

....oh, and a WHOLE BUNCH of disinformation via a dysfunctional media and complicit tech orgs that control the bulk of social media. For without disinformation, BLM could not exist in an otherwise rational, multi-cultural world that loves peace and freedom.

God bless the Candace Owens' of the world who are standing up to this evil and to those, especially those in positions of power who are supporting this evil.

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Who is Candace Owens and why is her opinion newsworth?

Point of contrast: Who is someone on the left that is rather popular in that circle but that the right has never heard of?

• Agree
Reactions: DerSchweik
Upvote 0

Toynbee

Trump Won
Sep 22, 2011
✟40,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also from the OP's article (referring to the BLM organization):

And the goal is because if you believe in Karl Marx’s ideologies, if you believe in Marxism, then you know what was crucial to Marx’s ideology was making sure that the nuclear family and traditional families were broken down,” she concluded. “Why, Tucker? Because in order for the government to replace mom and pop there can be no mom and pop. They want you to turn to the government for every answer. They want no faith; they want no family; they want just government in the lives of every single American. This is Marxism manifest.”

Upvote 0

Toynbee

Trump Won
Sep 22, 2011
✟40,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who is Candace Owens and why is her opinion newsworth?
But here's a very good summary of who she is, her background, what she believes and teaches and... why many consider her views newsworthy. It's a little long, but well worth the viewing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Point of contrast: Who is someone on the left that is rather popular in that circle but that the right has never heard of?

Oh, I've heard of her. I've even seen clips of her. But, it remains unclear what she brings other than conservative complaint culture as that's all she ever seems to "contribute". I see no reason to pay attention to her.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Professional internet complainer.
Many don't think so. Many people find her news worthy. You who do not care for here opinion, no biggie. Doesn't change the fact that she is news worthy as you noted saying "professional".

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Many don't think so. Many people find her news worthy. You who do not care for here opinion, no biggie. Doesn't change the fact that she is news worthy as you noted saying "professional".
I don’t care what people think of her. That’s what she does and how she makes her money. I don’t see her being any more ‘newsworthy’ than any other rw internet personality no different than say Jeff Tiedrich on the left. These people seem to live for their Twitter feed and very little else.

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I was hoping this thread would be about US-sanctioned flying of the BLM flag at US Embassies, but alas, it has just turned into a bad-mouthing session of Mrs. Owens herself.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I was hoping this thread would be about US-sanctioned flying of the BLM flag at US Embassies, but alas, it has just turned into a bad-mouthing session of Mrs. Owens herself.
Are the flags staying permanently or was it just a single occasion? I don’t have a problem with it if it’s only to commemorate something but I would have a problem with the flags if they were going to be on the embassy flag pole for good.

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Are the flags staying permanently or was it just a single occasion? I don’t have a problem with it if it’s only to commemorate something but I would have a problem with the flags if they were going to be on the embassy flag pole for good.

Can you think of another time in history we've flown another organization's flag? We've always moved flags to half-staff to commemorate American events.

• Agree
Reactions: Toynbee
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I don’t care what people think of her. That’s what she does and how she makes her money. I don’t see her being any more ‘newsworthy’ than any other rw internet personality no different than say Jeff Tiedrich on the left. These people seem to live for their Twitter feed and very little else.

I remember that guy. I used to see him responding to tweets I was reading. His tiny picture looked like Eric Clapton (maybe it was). Unlike a lot of prolific tweeters (twits?), I never knew who he was or what he had to contribute. The major difference with Owens, is that he doesn't seem to be a producer of screeds outside twitter distributed by a low-rent media site or make cable news appearances to spout opinions.

Upvote 0