• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Cancer Prayer Thread!

TheDerek

Dum Diddy Dum Dum, Oh Boy!
Sep 25, 2002
MN, USA
✟24,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hey guys, I just had a cool idea. Everyone who has a Cancer Prayer Request should post in this thread, and I'll update the main posts with all the Prayer Requests!

Current Prayer Requests:
EPHSTRUTH: I just got chemo and am fighting nausea. Please pray that I'll be out of the hospital on Christmas and that my counts will stay up. Only 2 chemo's left!

grandmama

Jun 1, 2004
✟140.00
Faith
Catholic
Thank you so much for your prayers for our daughter. Her attitude is good and she continues to fight.
May I please add our elderly neighbor who just found out he has lung and bone cancer. He has heart problems and has had trouble walking for a long time.
Also our Pastor's mother, Kristen, who just had a mastectomy and has started chemo. She also has MS.
M.A.

Upvote 0

trek4

Aug 31, 2005
Pa
✟15,966.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please keep my mother in your prayers..she has had cancer of the pancreas for probably 10 years now and has surprised all of her doctors by still having a wonderful quality of life. A positive attitude does have an effect. They are now past the point where any surgery or treatment can be done due to scar tissue and kidney damage. Please pray for her and I will keep all of you brave people in my prayers also.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brian90

Feb 12, 2006
✟15,963.00
Faith
Protestant
Upvote 0
Jul 20, 2006
✟133.00
Faith
Christian
Christianity is a "religious" cult which entails the discrimination of any persons who don't follow the cult in question. Major victims of Christian aggression include, but are not limited to: Homo-Sapients of African descent, Homo-Sapients of any other religious cult, and all homosexuals. In modern days, the most widely debated Christian actions in the public eye are the supression of medical freedom (i.e. the use of abortion), the unacceptance of homosexuality and the belief that the Christian creation story should be taught in schools in place of the big bang theory.

Upvote 0

midnightbirdgirl

Jul 23, 2005
Southern Cali
Visit site
✟1,517.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Brian90 said:
Please pray for my aunt who has recently been disgnosed with breast cancer. She has recently undergone an operation to remove her breast. The operation was a success. It is still in the early stages.

Praise God for keeping her safe!

Please pray for her Salvation and for complete healing of her breast cancer.
http://www.christianforums.com/t3090324-pray-for-aunt-who-is-going-to-operation.html

Thanks!
Your aunt is in my prayers.
My aunt is a survivor 10+ years. There is hope.
MBG

Upvote 0

Pure_Joy

Embracing life with enthusiasm at every turn...
Jan 31, 2006
College
✟16,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Hey guys, I just had a cool idea. Everyone who has a Cancer Prayer Request should post in this thread, and I'll update the main posts with all the Prayer Requests!

Current Prayer Requests:
EPHSTRUTH: I just got chemo and am fighting nausea. Please pray that I'll be out of the hospital on Christmas and that my counts will stay up. Only 2 chemo's left!
Ok, They just found skin cancer on my cousin Amy's face, luckly she can have it surgically remved and then have plastic surgury however,She is not good with Hospitols, she tends to pass out a lot, and has a lot going on, she also has a 2 yr. old baby and I am worried for Amy, My prayer is that the surgins do their Jobs correctly and well, remove all the cancer and that she is able to deal with the ordeal well. THanks a ton

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Idolhunter

Aug 27, 2006
✟15,175.00
Faith
Non-Denom
In your deepest heart, fight to remember this. It is not the doctors, not the statistics, not friends, not family, not even your own mind that have the last word over cancer. It is God that has the final word. In the person of Jesus Christ, God demonstrated a healing will for His children. Prayerfully search the Scriptures for God's personal words for you. He desires to bring you through this battle with the "giant". He's done it before. Blessings to all my fellow warriors in this battle. Idolhunter

Upvote 0