Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am insulted by such foolish, idiotic nonsense. As if single women who go to church have never been in relationships before. (And even for the ones who haven't, how would that alone effect whether they would be a good match for someone or not?) As if they all have issues and lack any skills that would make them good girlfriends. And of course, you have the right to make such blanket judgments of women. YOU...a young man who is practically still a child, who is hurt and bitter, who judges and loves women based on their physical appearances, who has little to no experience dealing with women, and who doesn't even possess the guts to ask one of them out.

Such trash makes me sick.

Oh snap.

Reactions: Keri
Upvote 0
N

Nanopants

I am insulted by such foolish, idiotic nonsense. As if single women who go to church have never been in relationships before. (And even for the ones who haven't, how would that alone effect whether they would be a good match for someone or not?) As if they all have issues and lack any skills that would make them good girlfriends. And of course, you have the right to make such blanket judgments of women. YOU...a young man who is practically still a child, who is hurt and bitter, who judges and loves women based on their physical appearances, who has little to no experience dealing with women, and who doesn't even possess the guts to ask one of them out.

Such trash makes me sick.

Don't go finding girls at church. They....have issues (i.e., single for a reason).

Q. E. D.

Upvote 0

Rose of Eden

Queen of CF and Child of God
Sep 22, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟22,366.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

How my post illustrates that I, personally, "have issues" and am "single for reason" you have failed to demonstrate. Therefore, I will continue to regard such foolish, unsupported comments as trash.

Reactions: Touma
Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
0WbXO.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.