• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

can TB cause cancer?

monarchsmith

Jan 11, 2012
✟7,611.00
Faith
Hindu
I was suffering from TB. Took treatment for a year and got cured completely. Tough, I heard clicking sound in my right side lungs and I reported the same to doctor. He adviced me, its not prob and i'm doing okay. After that i use to smoke some times say 3 or 4 cigar in week ends(not regular smoker). Now i have completed 3 yrs like this, after TB treatment. Still im continuing with same clicking sound and also now i feel abnormal feeling (can say pressure, mild pain)at that part of lungs(right side lungs near ribs). I stopped smoking, still i'm worried about it can be cancer or something. what should i do now? please advice. what could be the reason for this ?

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Well, Im no physician, and I know very little about TB, notwithstanding there are a few things that come to mind, please bear with me as a preface a possible solution for you. The most scariest thing I ever read in the bible is that we are subject to be handed over to our fears, imaginations, and judgments. Yahshua said it is not what goes in your mouth but what comes out of it that defiles the body. That which comes from the mouth first proceeds from the heart, and what lies in ones heart is what one believes, so our creator disagrees with the warning lables on the tobacco products, yet, if you are inclined to believe them, you make our Creator out to be a lier, and are further subject to be handed over to a delusion that will convince you to believe in a lie. A scientific study showed that placebos had higher healing results than over the counter drugs, meaning faith (which is the catalyst of a placebo) is more effective. Knowing this, yet it is still permitted to place the warning lable (which is a placebo designed to harm) on the tobacco products.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Know this, that there is no poison to a true disciple, therefore do your best to be so. There are only two things Yahshua directly emphasized concerning ones health, the first is to wash your feet, and the second is alluded when he said, that which goes into the mouth comes out the colon (aka drought). Therefore a decent colon cleanse wouldnt hurt.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
There is a recipe in the biblical formula 'QDShQDShQDSh', lit. translated in the King James as 'Holy Holy Holy', notice how there are no spaces between the words in the original scripture, and when QDSh-QDSh-QDSh is re-translated as, QD-ShQD-ShQ-DSh, i.e, QD= cinnamon, ShQD= almond, and ShQ= (a mesh) sack, prepare a potion, & drink, and DSh= a tender green herb. When I translated the same letters backwards it claims to be able to remove a malign issue.

Upvote 0

rowantree

Apr 13, 2012
UK
✟8,612.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No, T.B. cannot cause cancer. I have had T.B. and I had a huge hole in my lung. I had treatment for it, in isolation, for three months, and then two years of drug treatment at home. I am better now, and it cannot cause cancer. However, smoking can cause lung cancer. Hope that helps.

Upvote 0