Aug 18, 2015
✟328,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Doesn't help that in America circumcision is popular.. the organ looks less ugly and threatening in it's natural form.. lol.

I'm gonna have to disagree. A wrinkly hood doesn't look good. Circumcision makes it look like it just got a fresh haircut.

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟328,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The worst text a woman can get from a guy is a picture of one. I promise if they don't immediately delete it, It gets passed around and laughed at. Men just don't do this. Ugh!!

I would never!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A quick finger thump to the tip and that problem is solved. That is how nurses used to deal with this issue.
that wouldn't work in jail. i wouldnt wish my worst enemy to be in a position where they had to give medical care in one of those hell holes.

Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
to be honest i know how it feels to be rejected esp. of the way you look...i know what it is like when people make fun of how you look..ive been through that all..it isnt a great feeling but im starting to learn not to care what people thing as long as i feel comfortable in my own skin thats all that matters...and besides i now know that when someone does that they are the one not worthy of love if they gonna hurt someone, they have no love or feelings in thier heart.. and they are the one with the problem..haha boy how i wish i would have said the things i say now and knew the things i know now when i was in school...

Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The worst text a woman can get from a guy is a picture of one. I promise if they don't immediately delete it, It gets passed around and laughed at. Men just don't do this. Ugh!!
lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.