Can some one explain to me the problem of being a Christian Buddhist ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
unfortunately, most christians have turned out to be unprepared to help people well enough (at least for the last decades), and many people missing finding solution to their certain problems in christianity and elsewhere got caught up in and (were) converted to buddhism and other alternative faiths/religions, which usually offer a partial solution to some problems if not to all; however, there is a problem in following alternative faiths/religions, namely because they are founded/based on the satanic kingdom; what happens in that case is that certain manifestations of the "darkness" find a way to enter the world through people practicing the faith wrong, and the consequences of that are usually catastrophic for all humankind/world (or at least have been since the day of the Fall), or as St Paul says:

Romans 5:12-14 (KJV) "by one man(also: through the generation of the unrighteous spiritual workers/servants) sin(i.e. the devil as well as the system of spiritual unrighteousness/wickedness, a.k.a. the kingdom of the evil/wicked one) entered into the world, and death(i.e. and the (spirit of) deterioration) by sin; and so death passed upon all men(i.e. and so deterioration affected many humans), for that all have sinned(i.e. because many were seized by the system of (spiritual) unrighteousness/wickedness - some as its servants, others as its victims): For until the law sin was in the world(i.e. because the "darkness" was in the universe even before the nascence of human spirituality/religiosity): but sin is not imputed when there is no law(i.e. but there is no sin where there is no spiritual unrighteousness/wickedness). Nevertheless death(i.e. the deterioration) reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression(i.e. even over people that had not committed spiritual lawlessness/wickedness)"

of course i don't say that people committing spiritual lawlessness certainly die in no more than a few days, but there will be a judgment in the last day and the souls that committed great enough spiritual lawlessness to the last will be punished, and the punishment for that is eternal torments at least in the course of the circle of the eternity of eternities - of course i cannot explain everything in one post, but here i will try to explain the main things concerning great spiritual lawlessness

here is an explanation with pictures:

the "tree" that is beyond the "garden of Eden" and that has been forbidden by God, also called (the) "fig tree"(art image):

189fc681748972e007e700def9cd5c13.jpg

a human can "eat" from it by practicing occultism, esotericism, idolatry and, in general, unrighteous faith/spirituality/religion, but initially this happened in the form of the creed that for the last centuries has been known as yoga of krishna and patanjali

yoga as a "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" and the yogi(n) as cognizing/knowing and joining/uniting with it(art image):

00d95b05d3d607b22bc90f9d7b1f819b.jpg

the "third eye"(a.k.a. the sixth chakra) on the forehead of a female yogi(n) in the process of yoga(art image):

1187032_406389959462545_1080857987_n.jpg

this is a process that converts/turns the human(the practitioner) into a spiritual servant/worker of satan, while the culmination is their transformation into (complete) angels of satan

an yogi(n) in process of cosmic transcendental meditation and the so-called "chakras"(seven main satanic spirits)(art image):

chakra1.jpg

an yogi(n) in process of intensive and deep yoga meditation, there is a powerful prana(satanic force) unleashing in him(art image):

72516b588a84f5d0714e2eab8998314a.jpg

the peak culmination of yoga is when after an intensive, deep and long-standing meditation there occurs physical death for the yogi(n) and they resurrect in the "darkness" like the Lord, Jesus Christ, Who has (been) resurrected in the "Light", so the yogi(n) turns into a complete angel of satan mastering/having powers for great signs and wonders even on a cosmic scale with/through which a maximum number of people to be misled/deceived/lied, including various types of wisdom, omnipresence, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, materialization, dematerialization, etc.

a complete angel of satan showing great signs and wonders on a cosmic scale (in this case cosmic nebulas, supernova or other cosmic phenomena)(art image):

103a8ff24af63bf8e89b8f9b65a5f681.jpg

the kingdom of satan (whose structure consists of many occult realms) can exist for no more than 5-6 millennia as from the day of the Fall (which was soon after the seventh day), then there will be a full destruction of it and all that inhabit it

of course this doesn't mean that there has been no great spiritual lawlessness/wickedness also in large part of the hitherto prevailing christianity, albeit not through the disciplines of yoga that have been taught for the last centuries, but, after all, the religious worshipers should conform with the Holy Law of the One Who is really the true God, because there have also been satanic equivalents of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit known for example as sat-cit-ananda in the vedic religions...

Blessings
The two things I would correct you on are 1) The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil exists in the middle of the garden of Eden next to the Tree of Life 2) We are told that the forbidden tree will bring about mans death: therefore the fruit would be dead fruit from the Tree of Death.

Otherwise I agree that most Christians are I'll equipped in answering questions and concerns of others.

Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
the saints did not care if God sent them to hell because they have faith in him and they casted out fear which is something that the OP seems to have a lot of and one of the reasons why i reacted as I did.
God dies not send the saints to hell as you falsely believe. The story of the rich man and Lazarus makes it clear that the poor man was with Abraham in Paradise while the rich man was in torment burning up.

you are incorrect but that series of games does make characters based on various religions and the person who makes those games is influenced by certain angels of heaven just as anything that is good is affected by the Father of lights
Incorrect on what? People are also affected by certain angels of hell just as anything that is good or evil is affected by the Enemy Father of Darkness (i.e. Satan).

here are some verses defending both my position and the OP, though she might choose a not to reap of whatever goods God has hidden in buddhism and she does not need it either because she is Gods child.

Ps 139:8 (KJV)
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Eph 4:6 (YLT)
one God and Father of all, who is over all, and through all, and in you all,

Acts 17:24-28 (YLT)
`God, who did make the world, and all things in it, this One, of heaven and of earth being Lord, in temples made with hands doth not dwell, neither by the hands of men is He served--needing anything, He giving to all life, and breath, and all things; He made also of one blood every nation of men, to dwell upon all the face of the earth--having ordained times before appointed, and the bounds of their dwellings-- to seek the Lord, if perhaps they did feel after Him and find, --though, indeed, He is not far from each one of us, for in Him we live, and move, and are; as also certain of your poets have said: For of Him also we are offspring.

Phil 4:8 (ESV2011)
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

they have plenty of place in this thread and your understanding of X scripture is certainly not the only authority on the matter.
The Psalm scripture is not proof of saints going to hell: it is David stating that no one can hide from God our run away from Him.

Your Acts and Ephesians references only prove that we are God's creations of whom He has power over and, whom we owe our existence. Yet God is only Himself: He is not all things as you are trying to insinuate. He is in us in the sense that God dwells with those who are in the Light as He is in the Light.

Upvote 0

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
i have started to look into Buddhism as a philosophical way to help myself with my OCD mindfulness and meditation looking more at the mindfulness meditation my mental health has been good since starting this but i want to look even more deeper into Buddhism as a Christian Buddhist i have read that you can follow Buddhism and still follow your christian faith my mental health has gotten to the point where my husband has to lock the door and keep keys on himself to meds most of the time i am a danger to myself and others but the last week or so looking at this has helped me so much i am more positive and happy doing this i am still christian i still believe in Jesus , God and the Holy Spirit i still want to celebrate Christmas and Easter yet i feel a pull towards Buddhism i talk to one of my pastor who told me just to follow the meditation and the mindfulness i asked him if it ok for me to go and join a Buddhist meditation class and he said no i feel disappointed and upset that i cant follow this but what the problem with this i am still Christian Am still going to church every week am a member of the church voting member maybe i dont see why he said this can someone please explain not allowed to do this i am unable to talk to my pastor again until Tuesday he know i have mental health problems but he dont know how things are going since the last time i saw him i wanted to show him that Buddhism is a philosophical but i was unable to explain to him i know that most of you will say that Buddhism is new age and of the devil but really ??? saying things like that makes your go 1000 years backward where women who helped people with medicine where burt at the stake for being witches where black people where slaves are,nt we going too backwards with things like that its 2017
not that dark ages you know i feel some want angry and upset I AM A CHRISTIAN BUDDHIST weather people like it or not
CAN SOMEONE EXPLANE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS ???

How about "Buddhism is false". When you get down to brass tacks, Buddhism is a false religion, it's concepts are crap, it's emptiness wrapped up in a nice pink bow.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
God dies not send the saints to hell as you falsely believe. The story of the rich man and Lazarus makes it clear that the poor man was with Abraham in Paradise while the rich man was in torment burning up.

i'm just telling you what some of the saints have said. they don't care about reward or fear for their salvation. I do not falsely believe that God unjustly sends his saints to hell. there is probably not much of a point in me telling you that Jesus himself goes to hell to save people and that logically speaking his saints would want to emulate him which is why in some Christian traditions it is said that some of the apostles and prophets were in fact angels that were born as humans. compared to heaven earth is a kind of hell.

Incorrect on what? People are also affected by certain angels of hell just as anything that is good or evil is affected by the Enemy Father of Darkness (i.e. Satan).

The Psalm scripture is not proof of saints going to hell: it is David stating that no one can hide from God our run away from Him.

incorrect in who the character is based on. she is based loosely on some greek goddess. Hecate - Wikipedia funny enough she was a trintarian goddess which is synchronous with the psalm that mentions God even being in the depths of hell.

I think shiva is depicted as a male? yes I agree that evil spirits try to rule over others and that we need to be aware of that. indeed no one will escape God.

Your Acts and Ephesians references only prove that we are God's creations of whom He has power over and, whom we owe our existence. Yet God is only Himself: He is not all things as you are trying to insinuate. He is in us in the sense that God dwells with those who are in the Light as He is in the Light.

God gracefully and transcendentally surmounts this reality in the overflowing fullness of the Holy Spirit. I never said he is all things like in pantheism, but I do admit that Christianity is compatible with panentheism. I was not trying to insinuate that God is all things but rather he is the life of all things. when things are cut off from him they are considered dead/fallen though he keeps them alive by maintaining their existence and he has providence over them and makes use of whatever kind of capacity that they have become, even in the ordering of his Son Jesus to be murdered in this world. God is both immanent and transcendent to us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oct 2, 2017
America
✟8,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am a little late into the thread. A big issue of being a Buddhist Christian is the theology of the Cross. Buddhists completely reject the idea of atonement from the death of a person because they think it is too violent. The Cross is an important part of Christianity as Jesus died for the sins of the world. This makes Buddhism and Christianity incompatible.

Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
i'm just telling you what some of the saints have said. they don't care about reward or fear for their salvation. I do not falsely believe that God unjustly sends his saints to hell. there is probably not much of a point in me telling you that Jesus himself goes to hell to save people and that logically speaking his saints would want to emulate him which is why in some Christian traditions it is said that some of the apostles and prophets were in fact angels that were born as humans. compared to heaven earth is a kind of hell.

incorrect in who the character is based on. she is based loosely on some greek goddess. Hecate - Wikipedia funny enough she was a trintarian goddess which is synchronous with the psalm that mentions God even being in the depths of hell.

I think shiva is depicted as a male? yes I agree that evil spirits try to rule over others and that we need to be aware of that. indeed no one will escape God.

God gracefully and transcendentally surmounts this reality in the overflowing fullness of the Holy Spirit. I never said he is all things like in pantheism, but I do admit that Christianity is compatible with panentheism. I was not trying to insinuate that God is all things but rather he is the life of all things. when things are cut off from him they are considered dead/fallen though he keeps them alive by maintaining their existence and he has providence over them and makes use of whatever kind of capacity that they have become, even in the ordering of his Son Jesus to be murdered in this world. God is both immanent and transcendent to us.
Ah! Thanks for the insight on the picture! I was actually meaning to mention Kali because of the multiple arms but, got thrown off with the multiple legs and three heads so, I thought about the Muses but, thought nah...cool info on Hecate though.

As for Jesus going to hell I believe that He did descend there after dying since He had to free up all the righteous who were waiting in the realm of the dead. Remembering the differences between hell, gehenna, gehinom, etc. can be tough to remember at times. I don't believe the saints cared about emulating that since that is where all the dead wait until the final judgment.

Otherwise I think we should PM so as not to flood this thread with unrelated things.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ah! Thanks for the insight on the picture! I was actually meaning to mention Kali because of the multiple arms but, got thrown off with the multiple legs and three heads so, I thought about the Muses but, thought nah...cool info on Hecate though.

As for Jesus going to hell I believe that He did descend there after dying since He had to free up all the righteous who were waiting in the realm of the dead. Remembering the differences between hell, gehenna, gehinom, etc. can be tough to remember at times. I don't believe the saints cared about emulating that since that is where all the dead wait until the final judgment.

Otherwise I think we should PM so as not to flood this thread with unrelated things.

oh yeah kali she seems terrible lol but the hindus have their own mythology on what it all represents. yes the psalm would have been better translated as "sheol". I think we are square even though we have a few differing beliefs within Christianity which is no big surprise seeing that there are so many different sects. I was getting bothered about derailing too but now i'm done. peace :)

Upvote 0

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How exactly are you practicing Buddhism? Just meditation exercises?

The problem is that Christianity and Buddhism have vastly different core beliefs and the only real similarity is pacifism, it all diverges past that. If you hold conflicting beliefs within yourself or attempt to unify everything it creates a state of cognitive dissonance which can cause a disconnection from reality and even bring on psychosis. It affects the subconscious in ways that may not be readily apparent. If you already have issues like that and hear voices and other such phenomena, more beliefs will just add to the "noise" when you should be finding ways to calm your mind and find a solid foundation by which you can filter out the more destructive and distressing thoughts. Thought exercises are good, but filling your mind with more knowledge and information when you already struggle with what you have may not be the best idea.

I typically would encourage Christians to learn about other religions but if you are easily influenced by the feelings and emotions it can cause problems in your thought life. Most people experience the symptoms of cognitive dissonance in their dreams as well as unexpected feelings of frustration and anxiety but if your already known to experience hallucinations it can't make things better and typically the visions and voices will serve to reinforce your beliefs, even if you believe a falsehood. That's how it all spirals out of control.

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟470,861.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
well am meditating reading about Buddhism learning about mindfulness and looking to make things better for myself ...my husband agrees with my pastor and they both have my best interest at heart
my husband who is also my full time carer who with me 24 /7 i wanted to try and get myself better with mindfulness meditation but i got too involved with the Buddhism side of it
i want to thank you all for replying to me
i'll try and stay away from this i think its a bad idea that i get involved in this kind of stuff

Upvote 0

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My wife has similar issues like full on psychosis and is a danger to herself and others if she goes off meds. It started when our second child was born... It's quite terrifying, I can only imagine what it must be like to be in that state.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟470,861.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
its very upsetting to see and hear things i see things like demons and i get paranoid that people are spying on me i get very scared at things like this i hope that i didn't make myself worse by doing what i did i dont want the devil or his cronies near me i have had all this mental illness since i was 13 years old from self injuring to voices and OCD the voices i hear tell me am going to hell they laugh at me and tell me am evil etc
i wish i could have a break from that am so tired of fighting am now 40 and i have done nothing with my life because of my mental health apart from marry my husband who is very supportive and understanding but sometimes even he need a break am also worried about my husbands mental well being and sometimes my mental health problems have caused us to shout at each other but i make up with him after before i go to bed i make sure we are ok i never want to go to bed and be all mad at him as life is short and id hate for something happening to him and we where cross with each other dont want my last words to be bad he had given up so much to be with me but sometimes i take him for granted i should always at peace with him by the time of going to bed
I am on medication but was told by my psych that even with medication ill still hear and see things
i have had CBT and mindfulness by a therapist but i no longer can see her as the NHS will not let me have more threapy at the moment well at lest what my psych says
am also on medication for depression , and the OCD

i hope things get better for your wife GUANO and that you both are in my prayers

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
You bring up some wonderful points :) I will pray to Jesus about this. It is soothing to know he has all the hairs of my head numbered.

Bluerose, I would implore you to consider one of my favorite passages from the Bible, from Luke 8. There Jesus perceives a woman with a bleeding disease, a woman who has bled for twelve years and spent everything she had on physicians, has touched his cloak, and "power has gone out of him". When He asks who touched Him, she presents herself. He calls her "daughter" and tells her that her faith has made her well. Realize, with her bleeding under OT law, she would have been perpetually unclean on top of physically very ill and broke.

Leave paganism and follow Christ. You don't need a goddess. Jesus said, "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the Kingdom of God."--Luke 9:62

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
its very upsetting to see and hear things i see things like demons and i get paranoid that people are spying on me i get very scared at things like this i hope that i didn't make myself worse by doing what i did i dont want the devil or his cronies near me i have had all this mental illness since i was 13 years old from self injuring to voices and OCD the voices i hear tell me am going to hell they laugh at me and tell me am evil etc
i wish i could have a break from that am so tired of fighting am now 40 and i have done nothing with my life because of my mental health apart from marry my husband who is very supportive and understanding but sometimes even he need a break am also worried about my husbands mental well being and sometimes my mental health problems have caused us to shout at each other but i make up with him after before i go to bed i make sure we are ok i never want to go to bed and be all mad at him as life is short and id hate for something happening to him and we where cross with each other dont want my last words to be bad he had given up so much to be with me but sometimes i take him for granted i should always at peace with him by the time of going to bed
I am on medication but was told by my psych that even with medication ill still hear and see things
i have had CBT and mindfulness by a therapist but i no longer can see her as the NHS will not let me have more threapy at the moment well at lest what my psych says

i hope things get better for your wife GUANO and that you both are in my prayers

I'm just so sorry you're going through all this. But you can rest in this: if you trust Christ alone for your salvation, He has you, and nothing can snatch you out of His hand. God bless you.

Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

You know sister... This has me thinking that you may be posessed with demons and being harrased by them. One of the biggest weaknesses I see with the church is ignorance of the Enemy. In Jesus' own words He says that His disciples will still be casting out demons but, with all of this "science" many of these problems are not reported for what they are or reduced to mental or behavioral issues.

• Agree
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Sounds demonic to me as well. I am led to believe that demons target people with weaknesses that allow them an entry point to influence people including mental illness, what is currently called soul ties, unrepented of sin, unforgiveness, etc. I am NOT saying you are possessed (or that you are not for that matter, I dont know) but that demons can still talk to you and influence your thinking, even in Christians, externally or through possession..

If I remember correctly CF rules dont allow advice on casting out/off demons so I wont go there. I would recommend you speak to your husband and pastor about the possibility though if you think this may be the case.

I will repeat that I do not know you or your situation. It may just be your mental illness. I cannot say one way or the other, just that from what you have said it sounds like a strong possibility. I am not your husband, doctor or pastor so in no way want to undermine them, but I agree with post #74 on this one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

My wife had all of those symptoms when it started (completely suddenly) and it was very bad I don't even want to say any of the things she's done. The demons, paranoia, violent thoughts, hallucinations, all of that was there. I've studied all of this for years even before it happened to my wife. The thoughts and hallucinations take the form of ones beliefs. I had night terrors and sleep paralysis when I was young and hallucinated badly several times with thoughts of going to hell but it didn't get that bad where I couldn't function. I never took any medication but actively sought to change my thinking and never had negative experiences like that again. Instead, from time to time, very rarely (every couple years or so) after hours of deep study, prayer, contemplation, and sometimes fasting, I get fantastic and wonderful visions and emotional states. They last a very short time, less than an hour, and are never negative, my body aches and is tired and I sleep amazingly that night. The next few days I think deeply about it and usually never talk to anyone about it because I see it as part of my prayer life and relationship with God. The visions or emotional states are related to whatever I'm asking God to talk to me about. But that never happened until I got rid of some beliefs or otherwise confronted my own conflicting beliefs in Christianity, specifically ones related to demons and the afterlife and it took time but like I said i never had anything that was debilitating on the level of what I have seen from my wife or talked about with others. My wife won't talk about any of it at all. Since the meds seem to work other than the terrible side effects she just tries to carry on as if nothing happened and I can't blame her. Cheers and hang in there.

Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As someone said above, there does appear to be a lack of understanding on demonic influence in the church atm. To me these all look like demonic influence. Demons can use mental illness as a means to gain entry to attack people. I want to say more but am wary of CF rules so will leave it at you need to recognise if demons are involved and get help dealing with them if they are.

Upvote 0

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟291,969.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
“You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength” (Deuteronomy 6:5).

Kinda difficult to do that ^ when you're trying to love Bhudda as well!!
Its either God your Creator or Bhudda can't do both.

“You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve” (Matthew 4:10).

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟323,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The bible says we are not to have idols, worship another kind of faith, etc etc. We all have read it. I'm just here to say that meditation is fine but with and in Christ. There is Christian meditation, it can be enlightening in the correct way and it can be healing. I submit that the OP and her husband look into this, where it seemed to help even if not following the faith . All the more so within the faith would be my prayer for them.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,256,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
If your head is full of bad religion, it can be difficult to cope with OCD or anxiety disorders, since one way bad religion operates is manufacturing anxiety and conditionally promising to belay it.

Might I suggest finding another church that is more tolerant of your needs?

Some Christians operate with a false sense of divine transcendence, pitting God against the world. In reality, God is intimately present in the world. God has provided the ordinary means to help you find mental health, don't let any "religious" sentiments deter you from seeking help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.