Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I love your photo such that I'm almost tearing up. The dog looks so happy. The color gradation of the background is beautiful and I love the contrast and graininess. (I've always liked monochrome or semi-monochrome grainy photos for conveying emotion.)

@Zurückschlagen, God is real and he loves you. All the awful things you described are from a world of sin, not God. God doesn't take it all away because that would be the kind of behavior consistent with taking away people's free will, which he will never do, because it is one of the main things that makes us like God.

He promises to help those who seek him. Experiencing the love of God in this life is directly tied to how much faith we have in him. How much faith we have is directly tied to how devoted to him we have been. Spend a couple hours a day with him and you will eventually see better days, because that is one way of going to war against the world's sin that is afflicting you. To be honest, it might take years, but if you tried to do this genuinely, he'd probably show himself sooner than that to as a way to help you and your faith in him. He wants you to trust him no matter what is going on in your life. For the person devoted to him, he will transform every awful thing into something 10x more wonderful than it was awful.

Pray that he would open your eyes so you can see his love in your life. Ask him to help you trust him. Seek the help of people that care about you. Sometimes they are found at a good church, sometimes in one's family. God did not design or intend that each of us should be happy by ourselves. We were designed to be connected to God and other people. It's good to share all that you did. Share it again face-to-face with someone who cares about you.

Don't worry about all the things you have done. God has forgiven you for all of them. God never has rejected anyone. It is people who reject him. He wants to lead you to a new life that is by the power of his Holy Spirit, which is something he will do; all you need to do is follow him. Study the Bible to know what he is like better, not to find out all the things you "should" be doing. Being honest with him is a great start, even if you have to yell at him.

Upvote 0

Yennora

2022 UPDATE: I regret any UNBIBLICAL posts I made.
Dec 31, 2016
Sydney
✟58,003.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I will post you a photo that I took a few months ago. I'm also doing a photography work, I know a this and that, don't want to brag about it, I just do, 11 years already. A picture is worth a 1000 words, you know. You can know more about me through my photos. It's all mine, rights reserved, I have the RAW file.

I will keep that in a spoiler, because I don't want someone to recognize me and make fun of me for the rest of my life. Or ruin my life even more! I mean, I have my life story right here and now. It's all here, you know, in the forums. And most of the world is not forgiving as you guys and girls are. Sorry, but reality check told me to be careful and not give the devil a foothold (devil with a small D).

So here it is. Will be auto-removed after 7 days.
A slight of hope in the freezing cold night.

Nice photo mein freund ;) I was actually planning on getting into some photography too as a form of energy consuming in such a distressing world, i have a Canon T3i with a fifty nifty (50mm f/1.8) wait i will upload one of my photos and tell me what do you think.

Upvote 0

Zurückschlagen

Weiß und Blau
Jan 8, 2017
Europe
✟13,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@Greg J.
Thank you about the photo.

About the Bible, to be quite honest, I'm not really sure why I took it out out of the recycle bin. It was not out of fear. Maybe because... I don't really know. I thought this, what if I switch sides, go and sign the Devil's contract so I can get my revenge. I went really dark mode. But then I realized, wait, wait, wait, wait! The very same people that tried to kill me, they work for him, right? Does that make me their friend? The same people I despise, I will become their friend, a coworker, an accomplice. Not for me. And then I pulked it off from the rubbish and cleaned it up.

And yeah, I do believe the Eye of God gave us the right of choice. Support God, support Darkness, support no one and stay in neutrality. But history has showed us that there's not a single country 100% neutral.
For example Switzerland is peaceful oriented nation. They had no war for the last 200 years. They are neutral right? Not really no. They kept Hitlers' money, all the goods from all the Nazi members if the party. Gold, paintinfs in their Swiss Vaults, etc.

So pick a side. Or they will drag us like they did to me. I was always neutral. I didn't do bad, but I never stopped evil too. I closed my eyes often and pretended it's just not there.

Upvote 0

Yennora

Dec 31, 2016
Sydney
✟58,003.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Zurückschlagen

Weiß und Blau
Jan 8, 2017
Europe
✟13,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes. I love street. And portraits. Both feature people. I find people fascinating. Every face has a different story to tell. Some sad, some happy! I have a lot more, but I'll keep them for some other occasion. The camera, well lets just say its a crop APS-C just like yours. I have two actually. A Nikon and a Sony. I intend to upgrade, but I can't right now for already known reasons. The Samurai girl has been edited a lot. Some serious retouch there. Anyways.

Is that an Eagle?

Reactions: Yennora
Upvote 0

Yennora

Dec 31, 2016
Sydney
✟58,003.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh yeah, I think it is a crow, there are so much crows and bats where I live :D You also have to see the midnight in here, it is like a ghost town.. you are a professional editor though, i like your "grains" touch to the photos, it gives them a vintage feel, probably why i like to keep low light photography in Black/White, so the noise are felt as grain.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

If a man had invested in himself the proper energy and light....

Natural E/c2 - He keeps himself physically fit
Mental E/c2 - He has invested in his mind all things success
Spiritual E/c2 - He has invested in his heart all things success

You can put him butt naked in New York City without any money... And come back a year later to find a millionaire!

Upvote 0

Yennora

Dec 31, 2016
Sydney
✟58,003.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That's actually kind from you, i will try that out God willing! Thank you, i will also try to post the results here and show you ;) What do you think of a challenge? I will try to capture a photo tomorrow that is unusual, God willing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zurückschlagen

Weiß und Blau
Jan 8, 2017
Europe
✟13,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's actually kind from you, i will try that out God willing! Thank you, i will also try to post the results here and show you ;) What do you think of a challenge? I will try to capture a photo tomorrow that is unusual, God willing.

Don't get me wrong but every time you use the word challenge, you are not doing yourself any favors. Challenge is competition. Competition is to see who is better. Should someone be better than others? What gives him the right. Corporations win off our backs. Off our "competitions" and "challenges".

Just, do it for yourself. Do it for new knowledge and new doors to open. And get Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom if you already don't have that.

• Agree
Reactions: Yennora
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I invested in all but the most important thing I forgot to invest in. Doubt. If I had more doubt about people... Things could've been different for me now. So naive I was.

Lo, thou trustest in the staff of this broken reed, on Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust in him. -Isaiah 36:6

The opposite of E/c2 is z (absolute zero) / d (darkness) and there is a spiritual variety...

SPiritual z - Coldness, hatred, laziness
Spiritual d - Fear, depression, sorrow, doubt

Lean on a broken reed and you will become pierced real quick! Successful people also know those to avoid!

Upvote 0

Yennora

Dec 31, 2016
Sydney
✟58,003.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I invested in all but the most important thing I forgot to invest in. Doubt. If I had more doubt about people... Things could've been different for me now. So naive I was.

I'm actually a very doubtful person, i don't trust people easily and this makes my circle of contacts a bit small, it doesn't bother me being alone though since i have a sort of social phobia, so life is easier for me when i'm alone, but for the sake of God, i have to get out of my comfort zone sometimes. ^_^

Upvote 0

Yennora

Dec 31, 2016
Sydney
✟58,003.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Don't get me wrong but every time you use the word challenge, you are not doing yourself any favors. Challenge is competition. Competition is to see who is better. Should someone be better than others? What gives him the right. Corporations win off our backs. Off our "competitions" and "challenges".

Just, do it for yourself. Do it for new knowledge and new doors to open. And get Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom if you already don't have that.

Hey! That's a very useful advice that i hadn't thought about before, you are right, challenging is not the target, integrating each others is the target! And i had Photoshop, and looking forward to trying Lightroom, i already worked much with PS, i used it to create projects from scratch though, thanks God for that talent too, i can show you something i did if you want. :)

Upvote 0

Zurückschlagen

Weiß und Blau
Jan 8, 2017
Europe
✟13,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@rockytopva

I guess I won't be successful anytime soon. It's too easy said than done.

I feel laziness because of depression, I feel doubt and I also feel the fear of failure knocking on my door.

I don't feel sorrow yet because nobody died. And I don't feel coldness because I'm still reaching out to people. And my sense of humour is always high.

But I can't help it. All those feelings are there for a reason. Do you really think that God put anger and fear in us by mistake? If we feel no fear how could we survive? Do you even know how many tines fear saved me from dying, and how the lack of fear killed friends?

Doubt could've made me more sharp minded and more independent.

That's just my opinion.
Depression and laziness are pretty dumb and pointless, but they're the aftermath of the damage done I guess.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0