✟7,932.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
cool! Thank you for the welcome.

Ben is a pastor in Ghana but also does international preaching. He has a missionary organization he oversees as well as a church he oversees the pastoral duties.

We are getting married in June and will be doing so in Ghana, then spending a few months.. or more as the Lord directs us.. in Ghana doing some short term missions trips. Then its back to the US for me to finish my schooling as an RN.. and then after that.. we are going into Global missions to where ever the Lord leads.

Can you share about your husband and ministry?

Dawn

Upvote 0

DawnS1065

Jun 25, 2006
Florida
✟7,932.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
i plan to work with infectious disease in the missions field. plan to work in mobile clinics and hospitals too. our ministry will have many practical outreaches such as this and other things. God called me to be a nurse to go into full time missions. Ben and I have been promised a 5 fold ministry.. and for it to be global....

honored ... simply honored.

Dawn

Upvote 0

DawnS1065

Jun 25, 2006
Florida
✟7,932.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
yes.. we are so honored. both of us received prophetic about our ministry and about our marriage around the same time three years ago, in detail... and it was amazing when we came together. God was so amazing as He spoke to us seperately by way of scripture, visions, and by confirming to others in our lives the validity of His desire for us to come together.

I was so blessed when God used Benny Hinn to speak about our ministry and the call on my life personally. Back in October, while in a fast, my church had the oppertunity to host Benny Hinn and TBN because they started a new station here in Orlando. I was singing in the choir on the stage behind him. (this was not a healing service). Benny was lead after delivering a powerful message about "the death of the flesh in order to receive the annointing of God", to call pastors on stage for ministry time, to completely die of themselves. Meanwhile, the Holy Spirit was so heavy on me, I could barely sing, and was deep in the spirit.. crying.. having hard time breathing... very powerful. When Benny said that he only wanted pastors, i said to the Lord..."Lord, i know he called only pastors, but i know you have called me to preach and pastor so please father, i pray that you will touch me in a mightly way tonight, if not by way of Benny Hinn, then right now.. let me have a private communiion with You.."

Not less then five minutes passed.. and i heard the Lord say 'are you ready? here it comes..."

And i had my eyes closed.. and i heard Benny Hinn say.. "you.. you young lady in the choir...".. i opened my eyes and pointed to myself.. and said "me?".. so did the girl next to me.. he shoke his head.. to the girl next to me and said no.. next to you.. the blonde in the front row.. i said me???? he said YES.. raise your hands to the heavens my dear ... as you have a powerful annointed upon you.. i can see the presence of God all over you ..

he proceeded to speak about how i was called and that it was significant the call i have received and that i would touch many many in His name. he said "receive" and i had my eyes closed but when he said that.. i fell slain so hard i bruised my back...sorry if any of you are not penticostal but for me this was huge deal... and i was very blessed to have this public confirmation of my calling and of Ben and my marriage..

God is so amazing!

Dawn

Upvote 0